With this application you can create your passport photos directly from your device.
Few and intuitive steps and you can print, save or share your photos for documents and passport.
Do not necessary great knowledge of photography world, you can use this app if you are inexperienced or photographer.
• Save time and money.
• Photo formats most common in the world, custom, 4.5x3.5 cm, 2x2 inch, 4x3 cm and many others.
• Customizable photo id dimension.
• Photographic paper most used, A4, A5, A6, 13x18, 3½x5¼ and many others, in centimeters or inches.
• Adjust the print margins.
• Set the resolution of the image (dpi).
• Set the printer paper's direction (portrait or landscape).
• Print, save or export only the photos you need, from single photo up to 14.
• Set contrast, brightness and saturation of your images.
• Check the print settings with the ruler printed on the side of the passport photos.
• Support landscape view for iPad
• Support SplitView for iPad
• Fixed an issue when the user select 1200 dpi
Ratings and Reviews
Slightly better than 3 other apps on the market however the photo quality even on XLR camera and studio lighting still not great
It’s very convenient and efficient to make quick passport photos electronically
Convenient with a price
Quick and convenient but photos come with watermarks unless you write a review or make in app purchase.
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 15.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $0.99
- Remove Banner $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.