Track your National Park visits, plan your next one, find cancellation stations, and upload your park photos right from your phone!
Get the mobile version of America’s #1 National Park Guidebook on your device today.
The Passport App gives you access to vital park information like park addresses, phone numbers, entrance fees, and Junior Ranger program info, right at your fingertips!
Back by popular demand: sort your visits by Name, Date, or view a map of parks visited
• Updated and streamlined look for easier navigation
• Sync photos and journal entries between multiple devices
• Updated GPS coordinates for cancellation locations
• Featured Parks and New Cancellations info so you won’t miss a thing
• Import all your existing visits and photos
• Mark parks you’ve visited and plan visits to others
• Find valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service — all in one place
• Add Journal entries and pictures to visited sites
• Search for parks alphabetically, by state, or nearby via GPS
• Easily find Passport cancellation stations via a map or searchable list
• Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events, and more
• Quick, one-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
Fixes a crash bug
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app
It's nice and clean with just the right amount of information for all the national park units, (not just the main national parks) which is a plus. It has ease of use, it's a pleasure to scroll and have the essential at your fingertips. One of them most useful features is a map of all the visitor centers for all the parks. The main purpose of the app seems to be to act as a virtual passport cancellation for your visits (perhaps to replace the physical national parks passport book), that feature is fun, but in addition I find it useful as a general info app to discover new sites or to prepare for the next visit.
I was very cross when the old version of this app was replaced by this one because all my park visit data was lost in the trade. I finally gave in and started recording data in the new app, but I notice that if cell coverage or internet access is weak, it doesn’t load all past visits. What it does load seems random so it looks like data is missing. I’d really prefer the data be stored locally, but failing that, the app should at least maintain the basic list locally and have some kind of ‘additional visit data is not available without internet access’ message so it doesn’t seem like your painstakingly entered visit info is missing.
I love the NPS and stamp cancellations. Love having the electronic backup of my passport book. It has issues every now and then but nothing major. There was a recent change on the ‘visited’ maps. It used to have tiny pins for your cancellation locations and has since switched to these massive points on the map. It makes the map a mess. Please go back to the pins. It looked much more like a map on the wall you would put thumb pins in and was more impressive looking. I know you can’t please everyone, but I loved showing that map off to people. Now I can’t stand to even look at it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.