Passport: Your National Parks
By Eastern National
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your National Park visits, plan your next one, find cancellation stations, and upload your park photos right from your phone!
Get the mobile version of America’s #1 National Park Guidebook on your device today.
The Passport App gives you access to vital park information like park addresses, phone numbers, entrance fees, and Junior Ranger program info, right at your fingertips!
Back by popular demand: sort your visits by Name, Date, or view a map of parks visited
• Updated and streamlined look for easier navigation
• Sync photos and journal entries between multiple devices
• Updated GPS coordinates for cancellation locations
• Featured Parks and New Cancellations info so you won’t miss a thing
• Import all your existing visits and photos
• Mark parks you’ve visited and plan visits to others
• Find valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service — all in one place
• Add Journal entries and pictures to visited sites
• Search for parks alphabetically, by state, or nearby via GPS
• Easily find Passport cancellation stations via a map or searchable list
• Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events, and more
• Quick, one-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
What's New in Version 2.0.5
- Finding a park by region
- Viewing pins for parks and visited parks on the map
- Sync improvements
I love the NPS and stamp cancellations. Love having the electronic backup of my passport book. It has issues every now and then but nothing major. There was a recent change on the ‘visited’ maps. It used to have tiny pins for your cancellation locations and has since switched to these massive points on the map. It makes the map a mess. Please go back to the pins. It looked much more like a map on the wall you would put thumb pins in and was more impressive looking. I know you can’t please everyone, but I loved showing that map off to people. Now I can’t stand to even look at it.
Awesome companion app
This app is great for remembering what parks you have been to and ones you haven't but want to go to. My only suggestion is to find a way to mark your "bucket list" by state or region so that you are able to keep up with it better.
With the updated app I've noticed that you've taken away the distance options on the GPS locator. I really enjoy this option cause it lets you expand you "parks near me" option to a larger area.
Addition to my initial review: after iOS 11 update the app is constantly crashing when I try to look up different features.
The app I’ve been waiting for!
I’m loving this app! It’s a great way to document my expeditions to visit all the National Parks in the USA. One thing I would change would be the ability to edit/rearrange the photos in the ‘post photos ‘ page.