Passport to Your National Parks
By Eastern National
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your National Park visits, plan your next one, find cancellation stations, and upload your park photos right from your phone!
Get the mobile version of America’s #1 National Park Guidebook on your device today.
The Passport App gives you access to vital park information like park addresses, phone numbers, entrance fees, and Junior Ranger program info, right at your fingertips!
Back by popular demand: sort your visits by Name, Date, or view a map of parks visited
• Updated and streamlined look for easier navigation
• Sync photos and journal entries between multiple devices
• Updated GPS coordinates for cancellation locations
• Featured Parks and New Cancellations info so you won’t miss a thing
• Import all your existing visits and photos
• Mark parks you’ve visited and plan visits to others
• Find valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service — all in one place
• Add Journal entries and pictures to visited sites
• Search for parks alphabetically, by state, or nearby via GPS
• Easily find Passport cancellation stations via a map or searchable list
• Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events, and more
• Quick, one-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Updated user login screen
- Added in-app password change ability
- Additional stability and data validation improvements
My favorite app
It's nice and clean with just the right amount of information for all the national park units, (not just the main national parks) which is a plus. It has ease of use, it's a pleasure to scroll and have the essential at your fingertips. One of them most useful features is a map of all the visitor centers for all the parks. The main purpose of the app seems to be to act as a virtual passport cancellation for your visits (perhaps to replace the physical national parks passport book), that feature is fun, but in addition I find it useful as a general info app to discover new sites or to prepare for the next visit.
If you love National Parks you need this!
If you enjoy going to national parks and getting cancellations in your passport book, you have to get this app! It lets you search for places near you, in certain regions, and by name. It gives you the places to collect cancellations (stamps) and other parks near by. You can connect to the nps website, get directions, and lots more park info. You can mark off the parks you have been and make a list of parks you want to go to. I love this app!
Version 2 is a downgrade from version 1