PassportParking is the best and easiest way to pay for parking using your mobile phone. No more quarters. No more running to the parking meters. In no time, you can park, pay, and be on your way.
With the parking app, you can start your session, receive notifications, extend the time up to the maximum amount allowed, check your history, and even print reports.
Getting Started is Easy:
1. Download PassportParking
2. Park where you see PassportParking signage
3. Enter the parking lot information and pay by phone
PassportParking is free to download and easy to use for your parking experience. Parking has never been easier.
Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Definite scam app
I was in a Richmond VA parking lot yesterday and on every poll had a sign for this app so I figured if here it must be part of the lot. It was a pay yourself at kiosk lot. I downloaded the app and setup account. It didn’t give me a lot of options and I was told to pick a zone which only gave me a single option for a zone and I was told to give the parking spot number. I finalized and at that time i was told the zone I was in was for Nebraska. So I am in VA parking in a zone in NE. I then clocked a button with a head shearing a headset assuming g that would take me to customer service and to my surprise it took me to the page showing me what I paid. I clicked through the menu and with the exception of the faq everything took me to the total paid page. In FAQ section they have listed in response to someone’s question about cancelling and they respond with letting the time run out. This is lovely. They give no option to fix or stop this. How are they allowed to have an app like this that steals money. I’m disputing today with my CC
How this app can be improved
• Change the session expiration sound to a more typical smartphone alert sound. We get it, it’s a parking app and the alert sounds like a car horn. It’s annoying. Even better, give us the ability to customize the alert sound to any of those available on our phones.
• When the session expiration alert goes off (10-minutes before expiration) have both a Dismiss and a Snooze button. Sometimes we’re too busy when the first alert goes off to add time. It would be great to have a reminder occur at actual expiration, as well.
• When the app knows that a parking area has a maximum time limit and that I’ve reached it, why still show me “Extend” button during my session – and at the end? It’s misleading. I think I can add more time but I can’t. Change that message “Max time reached” or something.
Warning: no Apple Pay or Apple wallet support because...reasons?
In this day and age, if an app cannot use my Apple wallet or Apple Pay or charge me through iTunes, I argue that the app is extremely dated. After all, I can go to almost any store or restaurant and pay using Apple Pay, all my apps that don’t charge through iTunes charge through Apple Pay, in short, you can use the Apple Pay platform most places. Thus, when an app doesn’t access my wallet or use Apple Pay, it appears dated and stuck in the past. Much of the convenience of the app (install and quickly pay) is negated by this over sight. This is one such app. Considering I ran out the door without my credit card and needed to catch a train, it was far less than convenient and, in my opinion, an app whose purpose (convenience to the consumer in order to increase compliance) is negated.
Developer Response ,
Hey! I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having issues the app! We'd be happy to help you with your issue. Could you email email@example.com and we’ll get it under review as soon as possible!
- Passport Labs, Inc.
- 85.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.