By Naranja Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create a recipe. Forget your passwords.
Password Chef helps you design your own password "recipe" which turns site names into strong, easy-to-recall passwords. We’re talking password freedom.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
• Use words from a word pool and assemble a step such as “Find the vowels of the site name, and enter them in reverse order.”
• Write a few more steps, using your creativity and the app’s variety of word operations, to build a personalized recipe you’ll enjoy using and can easily remember
• Save the recipe in case you ever forget
Enjoy untethered password entry!
• Unique, strong passwords for all your sites, without the maintenance/management
• Rest easy knowing your passwords aren’t recorded anywhere; not on a sticky note, in the app, or on the cloud
• Password freedom! Recall passwords from anywhere–at a friend’s house or on-the-go, without consulting software or your phone
• Add a “secret code” that isn’t stored anywhere, so that if someone finds your recipe, they still won’t know your passwords
• Create additional recipes and store them in a recipe list so you can, for example, keep one recipe for financial accounts (more complex) and one for gaming (faster entry)
• Check the strength of your passwords with a built-in strength meter
• Instantly test your recipe against 100 popular site names to ensure every password meets the most common requirements
• Protect the app from unauthorized access with a passcode
Questions or comments? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is great. Bye bye to my post it notes full of passwords. So awesome!
No more remembering passwords
One recipe and all my problems solved, thanks password chef.
Making my life less complicated
As a physician dealing with password requirements on multiple platforms, this app has given me the ability to simplify the whole process. I was storing my long list of passwords for Protected health information in, let's just say, not the most secure format. Also being somewhat overworked I have been lazy with how creative my passwords are and many overlapped, which lead to even less security. I recommend password chef to anyone trying to simplify and strengthen their password experience.