Password Manager - Secure Account Wallet Vault & Lock Apps Passcode Safe
By Free Secure App Manager For Lock Private Password Data Vault Safe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• iPassword can securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the usernames, passwords, or even the website addresses.
• Use ultra secure military AES 256-bit encryption to protect your confidential information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords, credit card info and more
• All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
• Support Password Lock, Dot Lock & Touch ID
• Support folder lock, password field lock & browser lock
• AutoFill your usernames & passwords to websites exist in the "Login" templates or only one tap(include Copy-Past) to complete web forms with built-in web browser
• 60 standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create or edit custom templates with unlimited fields and the default templates can be reset
• Support Categories, Folders & Subfolders for better file organization and you can select a template for any folder to create records as fast as possible
• Powerful Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Over 235 icons to personalize your records
• You can email, copy, cut, past or delete multiple files/folders at a time
• Tap field to copy
• Integrated search
• Password hide/reveal
• Optional auto-clear clipboard when exit app or clear manually
• Links, phone numbers and email addresses can be activated by touch
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Login/break-in reports
• Sharing of records via email or clipboard
• Backup & Restore your data via iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi or iTunes
Join to iPassword today. Your digital life will be in comfort and safe with it.
What's New in Version 3.1
• Bug fixes
I like it because:
1).When I bought it; it’s mine, and I do not have to “subscribe” to an account or a cloud to store or secure my own data.
2). I have four different options to transfer files between devices the way “I” want to transfer them. I currently just use Dropbox.
3). You can email files. (securely? eh?) I have not tried this because I fear a breach in security of data.
I do not like:
1). That I cannot move files within the app itself. Example: you cannot move a file that is in “Logins” over to “Accounts”. In order to do that, you have to “re-build” the file in the new location. This includes moving files into a folder.
2). You cannot move folders within the app ether.
3). You can copy a file and all its data, however, the only option available after you copy it; is Email ! nice, but not enough.
4). Need more Icons. Give the users the ability to add their own Icons for those special files and folders. That’s right; I said folders. Give us folder Icons to choose from. Maybe even make them “lockable" folders.
Ideas to Improvements:
Give me a “Move to” feature. Make it part of the copy feature for files and folders.
-or- Give me a “drag-n-drop” feature for files and folders.
Is it worth the $4.99? I’d have to say maybe, if it had all these cool features mentioned above..
Can it be improved on? again; yes, most definitely.
It's saved me many a headache when I've actually saved my passwords in there. Not hard to use and I got by with the free version for the longest. Just went ahead and upgraded to unlimited for $5 and it's the same. Just no limits on the passwords. It would be nice to have the specific logos for the companies I do business with, but it's not really a huge deal. If you don't want to have to renter your pin # every time you switch back and forth to another app you can change the settings and tell it to wait longer to time out (instead of "immediately.") So many blasted passwords to remember in life! Thanks for a very useful and practical app!
0 stars … but not an option!
VERY FRUSTRATED! I own the premium version of this app but it willNOT reinstall . . . It willNOT allow me to write a review under the Pro Version bc it thinks I doNOT own it—
Advice to those CONSIDERING
*App NOT updated in over 1.5 yrs—not good—(it's got bugs)
*NO SUPPORT . . . ( lost track if times I emailed them for a FIX to bugs . . .
*SEARCH doesNot work!
*BACKUP iPassword Files**IS NOT WORKING**
This is only a few of problems, I'm actually SICK OF TRYING TO GET HELP W/APP I PAID $4.99 for . . .
THEY TAKE UR $$ and RUN!
Be WARNED . . . (lastly NOT ONE OF MY REVIEW SUCH αs THIS HAS EVER BEEN POSTED SO, if THIS-1 IS THERE…WHOOPDIE-DOO!)
please consider urself WARNED . . .
IM actually thinking of turning them into Apple, & to be shut down--(?)--i don’t know WHAT THIS TAKES, or even IF POSSIBLE . . . so, FYI 〜 THAT IS HOW BAD THIS DEVELOPER IS PLUS NOT UPDATING THEIR BUGGY APP OR ALLOWING PAID CUSTOMERS TO RE-INSTALL SINCE THEYVE PAID ALREADY FOR IT . . . AND WORST YET, APP IS NOT BACKING UP UR FILES -(please, IF U own the PAID VERSION~or~ this one w/? Wat-? 3 files allowed, mayB 5… GO AHEAD TRY TO BACK IT UP. See for yourself, the BACKUP DOES-NOT WORK . . . ( if it does, please note so…in Reviews so I can try another method! t/y ! )
▶︎ *•—★W A R N I N G★—•* ◀︎
☆(( test the "BACKUP" -----
--- it DOES NOT WORK ))☆
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tap Tim
- © 2015 iPassword
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$4.99