• iPassword can securely store your important information and can automatically log you into websites with a single tap. There's no need to remember the usernames, passwords, or even the website addresses.
• Use ultra secure military AES 256-bit encryption to protect your confidential information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords, credit card info and more
• All protection mechanism is offline on your device only
• Support Password Lock, Dot Lock & Touch ID
• Support folder lock, password field lock & browser lock
• Support photo storage
• AutoFill your usernames & passwords to websites exist in the "Login" templates or only one tap(include Copy-Past) to complete web forms with built-in web browser
• 60 standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create or edit custom templates with unlimited fields and the default templates can be reset
• Support Categories, Folders & Subfolders for better file organization and you can select a template for any folder to create records as fast as possible
• Powerful Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Over 235 icons to personalize your records
• You can email, copy, cut, past or delete multiple files/folders at a time
• Tap field to copy
• Integrated search
• Password hide/reveal
• Optional auto-clear clipboard when exit app or clear manually
• Links, phone numbers and email addresses can be activated by touch
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Login/break-in reports
• Sharing of records via email or clipboard
• Backup & Restore your data via iCloud, Dropbox, Wi-Fi or iTunes
Join to iPassword today. Your digital life will be in comfort and safe with it.
• Bug fixes & stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good but...
There are some nice features. I like the templates and the fact that you can modify them to suit your needs. What I don't like is the fact that they don't tell you when you download the app that you'll be limited as to how many entries you can save.
I enter data for six passwords and on the seventh I got the upgrade to pro message. If you don't upgrade you can save another entry. They did give me the choice of writing a review and getting more free storage and I'm not sure what that means. Does it mean I can enter more data i.e. more entries or is it cloud storage that I don't even use. Had I known they were going to rope me in to try it out and then hit me with the upgrade to pro or you're dead in the water I probably wouldn’t have downloaded it.
That being said I use it regularly and it performs very well. I’m sure there’s plenty of features I don’t use. What I do use are logins and some folders. I don’t have any problem with the way they work. I also use the back up to Wi-Fi and that works fine as far as giving me a back up file. Unfortunately testing the restore functionality it’s just not something you do unless you have some parallel phone. You just don’t blow away something that works just to see if restore works because what if it doesn’t?
I also don’t like the fact that it keeps asking me to rate the app and I have rated it numerous times and it still keeps asking me to rate the app what the hell is up with that.
That cost you a star.
So while I think this app is a really good app. What is upsetting is that I have to give them a rating because if I don’t the rating box keeps showing up every time I open the app. I rated them at a 4 because of that. Then since I didn’t give them a 5 star, a new box pops up saying please rate us at a 5 and it doesn’t go away until you do that. I feel that if I hit the no button to rate an app it should not show back up. Then if I have rated them it should be ok if it’s not a 5, because if you were truly concerned on why you didn’t get a 5 you would contact the person. All the other apps I have don’t continually have there rate box show up every time you open it. That is what makes the app annoying.
If you upgrade to the XR the app completely crashes and you can’t use it. Please fix this because after iPhone 8 or newer it shuts/crashes once you tap on the app...
Your update from 22 hrs ago has done nothing it is still failing to open. It crashes every time you try to open it. I also wish there was a way to contact the developer other than what appears to be a shady Facebook page with nothing about the app on it
So far so good. I'm use to having an app with just 1 list in alphabetical order. This app can be divided into various categories. With division comes complexity. I just needed something simple. Ah to my chagrin it's unlikely one exists. My old app hasn't upgraded for years and will thusly will lose the app with my next IOS upgrade. So going with this one I hope won't lead to the same issue. Wish I could use my keyboard on computer to enter new data.
Now it's been a couple of months and I have to say I like the app but it keeps requesting that I rate this a 5 star every time I log in. This requires an additional click to cancel the request. I've given a four prior to experiencing this issue. Now I give it a one. It's like they are holding you ransom until they get the rating they want. This is not a get what you ask for scenario. I would change apps if I didn't have so much data to deal with. Now they have to deal with the one I've given it and I will never change the rating. Too bad so sad developers reap what you sow.
It continues to ask for a five star rating. I hate this app for this specific reason. Read above.
It's asked again. From this point on I will say "It's asked again" with a date every time it asks for a five star rating so anyone interested in this app will understand how annoying this app really is
- Tap Tim
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 iPassword
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.