Password Only – Security Password Manager
By BlueSprig, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Everything you enter can be synced with a single tap to Password Only’s secure servers.” by Appadvice.
More than 100, 000 users trust Password Only: “It’s the safest and most effective password manager app.”
*****If you think Password Only is the right app you want but doubt about the security of our server when it comes to back up and restore your data, the following info may reduce your concerns:
1. All you data are encrypted BEFORE backed up to our server. Therefore, we’re NOT able to see your data (no one except you can see).
2. If you won’t trust our server, you can choose to back up or restore your data via WiFi or iTunes.
Why you need Password Only?
Let’s start with a story: Pam Jean’s young daughter was killed in a skiing accident. She lost many memories about her lovely girl. Until one day, she got her daughter’s Facebook account and password. She logged in and found many photos and other precious information about her daughter. Inspired by this story, we came up with an idea to develop a password management app which can transfer digital properties automatically if anything unexpected happens.
Nowadays, there are so many important personal accounts, passwords and other digital properties. If lost then they are gone forever. So don't take any risks with your passwords, account info, card numbers, or IDs. Keep them protected, secured, and easy to access in Password Only. Then, if anything unexpected happens, your bank accounts, financial info, health info, credit cards, insurance, and everything else protected by Password Only will be transferred to the email address you trusted.
Why we are safe?
All user-generated data is encrypted with 256-bit AES in Password Only. Breaking or hacking a 256-bit key would require 2128 times the computing power of a 128-bit key. In theory, this would take a device that would require 3×1051 years to exhaust the 256-bit key space.
Benefits and Features:
* Stores and retrieves your email password, credit card, bank card and driving license.
* Any information can be restored & backed up to your local pc device with Wi-Fi or iTunes.
* Your encrypted data also can be synced to our server just with one tap.
* Generates strong and unique passwords on your needs.
* Captures intruders who are getting a sneak peek at your data.
* Powerful search features and customized items available.
* Transfers your digital property to your inheritors if something unexpected happen to you.
***More features and kicking-ass features are coming soon in Password Only’s future versions!!! ***
We strive to make Password Only as safest as it can be. We’d love to hear from you and see how we can make it better.
What's New in Version 1.2
1. Added backup/restore with Wi-Fi or iTunes.
2. Optimized taking photo of intruders feature.
3. Added the feature of taking two photos.
4. Display search box by default (Slide up to hide search box).
5. Added Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian.
6. Bugs fixed
So far so good
If the security issues can be clarified, I believe this will be a good app that many people wil download.
Just an issue I would like to bring up, when you double click the home button and the apps appear, the app(with the password clearly seen) still appears even though I set the settings to 1 second. I mean when I click the app and go into it, of course it prompts for password again but when it's at that "close apps" screen, password is still visible if we didn't return to the main screen.
I was concerned about security with this app because of the other reviews, so I also emailed them asking for more information about it, as well as whether they were planning on incorporating a browser to be able to log onto sites using the stored PWs. Here is their reply:
Please trust us, all your data is very safe in our server.
Please kindly note that the password is the only key to connect server.
Only you know the password that you create.
So, as you know, that means nobody else only you can access the data.
Thank you for your understanding and your support to Password Only.
So they didn't discuss a browser or even say no, and gave no useful information about security. As a simple locked PW repository it is adequate, but their reply to queries and serious concerns is very questionable.
Nice app, several suggestions
Easy to use, two suggestions:
1. Need options for sorting. At least give us option of sorting by alphabet.
2. Please give us option of changing background. It is difficult to see in black background.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish
- Seller: BlueSprig, Inc.
- © BlueSprig Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.