Password Repository is a password manager to manage all your passwords and all the related data in a safe way on macOS and iOS.
It’s document based, allowing you to create unlimited documents with different set of passwords. Any document you create is protected by a 'Master Password' via AES-256 encryption algorithm.
It’s compatible with the similar version for iOS on iTunes and any document created with Password Repository 4 on a Mac, can be transferred via iTunes and used on iOS without any changes
A Password Repository document has a simple layout and is based on a 'Master and Detail' interface, with a list of records on the left and a detail of the selected record on the right.
The master table is customizable as you need
Passwords can be organized in categories with a name and a unique color for better handling of your data.
For any record you can insert at any time:
- Account Name
- User ID
- Security question and answer
- Note (a free text area)
All data are encrypted when saved on disk
Retrieving the password you are looking for is easy thanks to search categories and the always available search field that filter content live as-you-type
• Document based. You can manage all the set of passwords you want as a true power user, no limits.
• No connection required. Not based on iCloud
• All data are protected via AES-256 Mac native library
• You can set Password Repository in the preferences to always open at startup the document you prefer, containing all your main passwords for an immediate access.
• Fully compatible with older versions
• It’s fast to open data and is safe and stable because it’s all macOS native since first release.
• Categories inside the document have color labels that you can customize to properly organize the passwords.
With color categories, browsing your passwords, you see a subdivision of your data 'by color' very easy to manage from the first day of use.
• Visualization for any record of ‘creation data’, ‘modification data’ and ‘usage’ useful to have the most used record on top of the list (it keeps track of your usage)
• All the records can be sorted, arranged, filtered and displayed as you like.
• Fully customization of the master table, the user can visualize only selected columns.
• Push and Pull to use userId/password on the web or other applications without plug-in or additional software that can introduce complexity and security/compatibility problems.
Simply and effective it makes easy to use ID/password also in other applications and not just web browsers. Your ID/Password are available to any application in 2 clicks without compromising the security of your data. The first click in Password Repository can open your URL and copy the ID, the second on a clickable button inside the menu bar (without changing application) copy the password ready for use. Try it and you will love it.
• Any data can be copied with a single click and you receive a feedback of the copy by a HUD popping up on the screen
• Data exchange with other apps. You can import from CSV, TSV, CSV-S (also from windows format) and export to CSV, TSV, CSV-S, html, and custom format (where you define elements)
• Document can be auto locked after a specified time of inactivity in background
• Password generator inside to create new password in the format you need (multiple formats available).
• For data security you can’t modify data in the document without switching in edit mode
• Always available search by category or content or combined
• Full support of undo adding and removing records and categories.
• Resume, Auto Save, Versions, all supported.
• Windows remember size and position after re-launches
• Includes a full User Guide in PDF
• It is optimized for the latest macOS release 10.14 Mojave and can run on any Mac with macOS 10.10 and successive
• It can run perfectly under both Light Appearance Mode and Dark Appearance Mode
• Bug fixes
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Perfectly compatible with both Light Appearance Mode and Dark Appearance Mode under macOS 10.14 Mojave and successive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.