Password Repository is the iOS and macOS native app to manage all your passwords and all the related data in a safe way on your iPhone and iPad and Mac.
SIMPLE AND POWERFUL
Password Repository it's a document based app and allows you to manage an unlimited numbers of documents, any containing unlimited password records (even the iOS version has the same multi-document capability of the macOS version).
Any created document is protected by a 'Master Password' with AES-256 encryption algorithm, using the latest native Cocoa libraries by Apple.
Dat are organized in a master and details interface anyone know how to use.
EASY TO USE
A Password Repository document has a intuitive layout anyone can manage and simplicity and easy of use is one of the key feature of Password Repository.
Automatic visualization for any record of creation data, modification data and how many time the record was accessed (useful to sort records by use and see your most 'accessed' passwords in a single shot)
All the records can be sorted, arranged, filtered and displayed as the user likes.
At any time records can be searched via any content inside the record
Data can be copied with a single click.
The url can be opened with a click too.
Document can be auto locked after a specified time of inactivity in background (it will require the Master Password protecting the document, to access the data inside)
Password Repository is stable and rock solid both on iOS and macOS.
We keep your secret passwords since 2005 and we update Password Repository continuously keeping it fast and safe.
When it's about your access passwords, stability is our first priority.
- Category (the user can create a list of available categories to be used in association with records)
- User ID
- PIN number
- Security question and answer
- Note (a free text area with additional notes you want to have)
Password Repository uses categories to better organize your data
You can define how many categories (EMAIL,WEB,ACCOUNT,BANK,SOCIAL,LOGIN,ECOMMERCE,CHAT) you like and personalize them.
Categories inside the document are defined by a colored label and a background that the user can customize.
Changing the aspect of a category changes the label for all the associated records, inside the document.
Customized colored categories are a distinctive elements of Password Repository and users love it!
With categories, there is an easy to recognize subdivision of data 'by color' very fast to manage in any condition (even the worst one).
• Data protection of all your data inside the document using AES-256 encryption algorithm for maximum security
• Encryption engine based on Apple native Common Crypto
• Fast to open documents thanks to the native implementation we use for the encryption mechanism
• Safe and stable. Password Repository for iOS uses all the latest Apple technology to manage your data.
• Password Repository is document based similar to desktop applications. You can manage and move how many documents you like containing different set of passwords.
• Search field always waiting for searching data
• Can totally interchange documents with macOS version of Password Repository, no conversion necessary, no iCloud necessary.
• Includes internal help
OPTIMIZED AND NATIVE
• Works on any iOS devices with iOS 9 and successive
• Optimized for iOS 12
• Keept in pair with Password Repository for Mac on the Mac App Store (You can always count on both)
• Improved layout
• Better support for any iPhone Size
• Support for any iPad and any orientation
• Optimized for iOS 12
• Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.