By Matt King
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follow on twitter for news and updates: http://twitter.com/PasswordSafe
Do you have several internet accounts and can't remember all the logins? If so you are not alone.
Password Safe provides a secure and easy way to organize all you on-line accounts. All of this rolled up into a familiar, easy to use app environment. The best part is that you can have all your logins safely stored in your pocket wherever you go.
- User names, passwords, and notes are protected by 256bit encryption.
- The information is kept on your device not stored on any servers. There is an option to create back-up files and transmit them to your Dropbox account. From there the back-up file is in your control.
- Auto Lock option for device with multitasking will automatically lock the app when you leave it. A lock out timer is optional to keep the app unlocked for a set amount of time.
- Tags: tag accounts to help you organize.
- Alerts: set custom alerts and reminders for your accounts.
- Pull to search from the accounts list.
- Auto Login option, less secure, faster access to your accounts.
- Secret Entry option will hide your PIN when as you enter it.
- Self Destruct option will delete all data if the PIN is entered wrong a set number of times in a row.
- Change Pin option to keep your pin more secure by changing it often.
- PIN Challenge option this is the only way to retrieve your PIN if it is lost. Your PIN is not stored anywhere but on the device.
- Landscape support
- Back-up and restore Data via Dropbox
- Back-up reminder settings for devices with multitasking
- In App Web allows you to launch web sites, copy and paste login data or let the app fill it out for you without leaving the app.
- Password generator will create random passwords for your use.
Please enjoy Password Safe.
What's New in Version 2.5
Complete update for iOS 7
- Added lock out timer options. Keep the app unlocked for set amount of time.
- Added data export option. Export your data as an xml file to iTunes, Dropbox or Email.
- Performance improvements
New Update, I don't know what everybody's problem is with this app, I've had it now for almost a Year and had only 1 small problem that the maker of this app took care promptly, other than that, this app is 5 stars, very easy to use, the update was great, I never had any problems with it or my passwords, other reviewers are Idiots!! GOT TO TAP THE SAVE FOLDER ICON, VERY TOP RIGHT CORNER TO SAVE YOUR INFO, TAP EVERY TIME YOU ENTER A NEW PASSWORD, MORONS, this is a GREAT APP👍 AWESOME UPDATE, still love this app.
Works very good it does have couple glitches but nothing major
Terrible! Updated to new version and lost everything but the name of the password. I have the file saved in Dropbox but can't read the file.