Password Secure Manager App
By Gladrap Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Choose Password Secure Manager to securely store all your credentials, notes, addresses & credit card details. Use your proprietary password to encrypt all your data and make it hack-safe. Don't ever waste your time memorizing lengthy passwords and usernames.
Easy to use and easier to setup, Password Secure Manager is the password manager you were looking for. Access your private information across devices thanks to our full synchronization and backup. Never again worry about writing down pin codes, passwords, and card details.
At Omoc 51, customers’ satisfaction is paramount. Please tell us about any issue or problem you might experience with Password Secure Manager by writing us at email@example.com
1 week free trial
Yearly billing price: $29.99
Choose our subscription to unlock:
√ Add unlimited items
√ Cloud Sync
√ Touch ID
√ Browser auto fill
√ Secure password generation
√ Priority support
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 9.2.9
Performance and stability improvements.
What they are doing is forcing you to start the 7 day free trial and forget to cancel and get charged 29 bucks! There is a way to get around this. Just start the free trial and then follow the instructions to cancel before the free trial ends. But I do agree this I way very shady way of making money! I cancelled mine so now I just have to wait and see what happens to the app when the trial runs out!
New limited program- bad update
After update I can’t open app and can’t get my passwords. What I do ??
I’m not paying
I downloaded the app and when I went through the process of setting it up it said I had to pay. I’m not paying $7 a month for this app when I have a normal free password
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 9.2.9
- Size: 205 MB
- Languages: English, Danish
- Seller: shang chen
- © Copyright App Lock GS 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Special Offer$29.99
- Password Manager Premium$1.99
- Buy unlimited accounts$3.99
- Password Manager Premium$29.99
- Buy 5 accounts$0.99
- Buy 10 accounts$1.99
- Buy 20 accounts$2.99