Passwords Plus - Free Secure Vault
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never forget a password again. Easily store and protect your PINs, passwords and other sensitive info on iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac desktop/laptop computers.
Recent online security breaches highlight the risk of using the same password for multiple websites or simple passwords such as ‘12345’. Everyone needs to be diligent about using strong, unique passwords and they need to be changed frequently.
The easiest way to store and remember your passwords is to use a password management solution that is intuitive, secure, and accessible everywhere. Passwords Plus fits all of these requirements, at minimal cost. Even store other personal/private items such as gift ideas, online purchase details and more!
The new Passwords Plus 3.0 also features free editing and creating of up to 25 passwords for up to 60 days for new users. After 60 days, you will have the 'free version', where passwords will be view-only and you will be without backup/restore options and the ability to auto-sync passwords between devices.
The purchased version includes: unlimited passwords, data backup, syncing between devices where Passwords Plus is owned, and removal of in-app advertising. You have the option to purchase at any point.
To purchase, just go to the settings menu in Passwords Plus on your device and tap 'Store' to follow the in-app purchase steps.
Current license owners: If you have already purchased, your current features will remain intact with your v3 update and you will have ad removal in place for 1 year.
Passwords Plus Highlights:
1. Keep your info “in sync” across all of your devices thanks to our secure cloud storage and SamePage™ technology. Changes made on your iPhone will automatically appear on your iPad and computer(s) where Passwords Plus 3.0 or 2.0 is installed*.
2. Up-and-running in less than 5 minutes – Easy to setup and unlike other password management apps, no need to open a 3rd party cloud account in order to sync, backup or restore your data.
3. Universal app - one purchase includes the iPad and iPhone versions.
4. Proven industry experience – Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office (Docs To Go) and productivity solutions, including password protection software for the past 11+ years.
Watch Passwords Plus in action on our YouTube channel:
*Note: Mac and Windows desktop/laptop versions are available for purchase from the Mac App Store and DataViz respectively. Visit http://www.dataviz.com/buyPWPapp for purchase details.
Check out what our customers are saying on the App Store:
“It is an invaluable app that I use daily.”
“Best password vault out there!”
“The new update is great!”
“Nice app and the new update is so nice. Easy to use and will purchase the Mac version. Thanks to the developer.”
• Secure – 256-bit AES encryption (military grade) keeps data safe and secure.
• Auto-Synchronization – Updates made on one device will automatically be reflected on all devices (option available to turn on/off).
• Backup/Restore – Included free! Info can be retrieved if your iPad, iPhone, or computer is lost or stolen.
• Generate Password – Automatically generate random passwords to avoid using “obvious” or “duplicate” passwords.
• Auto Lock – Set Passwords Plus to lock after a specified time period to protect your data (iPad and iPhone only).
• Self-destruct – Configure to erase your Passwords Plus data if multiple wrong passwords are attempted.
• Templates included – Get started quickly with minimal data entry.
• Categories & favorites – Customize categories and set favorites to easily find frequently used records.
• Responsive sales and support teams in-house.
Like/interact with Passwords Plus and DataViz on:
What's New in Version 3.002
Fix for re-appearing ads after purchase.
Can Not Be Trusted With Your Data!
I've used this on my PC for over ten years and it's always been one of the very first programs I reinstalled after reinstalling Windows. The idea of syncing with iPhone is a good one and I installed this and planned to buy the new PC version and see if it would restore my password data base and if I liked it before purchasing this iOS version. As I was going over settings, I clicked on "restore purchase" checking to see if other version was in their system and to be sure I had not bought this before. I was prompted to enter my Apple ID of course but as soon as I did, the message changed to "Thank you for your purchase." THAT IS FRAUD. I DID NOT CHECK TO BUY THIS JUST YET.
THEN IT GETS WORSE: as I am looking over this page, I see for the very first time the information that the charges will have to be paid over and over again every year to prevent ads in my face. This again is second incident of FRAUD by these people (Data Viz). The yearly cost to keep away ads should have bern disclosed before this. And I should not have been charged for this app without consent by pressing to purchase. This is the biggest scam I've yet encountered at the app store. Of course after this sleaziness I do not trust Data Viz with my data. This will certainly be featured on my Pinterest blog as soon as I confirm that my credit card was charged. Hopefully widespread exposure will prevent others from being scammed by these people.
Must have app
This is properly the most helpful program that I use. If you use any device, whether it is a computer, tablet or phone this program is so useful because you can easily keep track of any passwords or serial numbers of any type or description. Once you enter any new info into the program, it automatically updates the data on all your other devices. I recently had a major problem, and I found the tech support to be outstanding and got it resolved. I have used this program for several years and I would be lost without it. I highly recommend it!
Great App with multi platform support
The App is now safe again, they have removed the pop-up ads for the paid version.
Ignore my previous review, they are now spamming with ads in the paid for app on iPhone and Ipad. A lesson in how to go from 5 stars to 0 in one day.
I have used this daily on my PALM for 10.5 years. The iPhone version works better than the Palm version. The PC helper with password creation is a real boost to sercuity, no more easy to guess passwords for rarely usew web sites. Buy it you will not be disapointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 3.002
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2014 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Passwords Plus purchased version$9.99