Passwords Plus – Secure Password Manager
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never forget a password again! Easily store and protect your PINs, passwords and other sensitive info on iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac desktop/laptop computers.
Recent online security breaches highlight the risk of using the same password for multiple websites or simple passwords such as ‘12345’. Everyone needs to be diligent about using strong, unique passwords and they need to be changed frequently.
The easiest way to store and remember your passwords is to use a password management solution that is intuitive, secure, and accessible everywhere. Passwords Plus fits all of these requirements, at minimal cost. Even store other personal/private items such as gift ideas, online purchase details and more!
Passwords Plus Highlights:
1. Keep your info “in sync” across all of your devices thanks to our secure cloud storage and SamePage™ technology. Changes made on your iPhone will automatically appear on your iPad and computer(s) where Passwords Plus 2.0 is installed*.
2. Up-and-running in less than 5 minutes – Easy to setup and unlike other password management apps, no need to open a 3rd party cloud account or pay an additional subscription fee in order to sync, backup or restore your data.
3. Universal app - one purchase includes the iPad and iPhone versions.
4. Proven industry experience – Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office (Docs To Go) and productivity solutions, including password protection software for the past 11+ years.
Watch Passwords Plus in action on our YouTube channel:
*Note: Mac and Windows desktop/laptop versions are available for purchase from the Mac App Store and DataViz respectively. Visit http://www.dataviz.com/buyPWPapp for purchase details.
Check out what our customers are saying on the App Store:
“It is an invaluable app that I use daily.”
“Best password vault out there!”
“The new update is great!”
“Nice app and the new update is so nice. Easy to use and will purchase the Mac version. Thanks to the developer.”
• Secure – 256-bit AES encryption (military grade) keeps data safe and secure
• Auto-Synchronization – Updates made on one device will automatically be reflected on all devices (option available to turn on/off).
• Backup/Restore – Included free! Info can be retrieved if your iPad, iPhone, or computer is lost or stolen.
• Generate Password – Automatically generate random passwords to avoid using “obvious” or “duplicate” passwords.
• Auto Lock – Set Passwords Plus to lock after a specified time period to protect your data (iPad and iPhone only).
• Self-destruct – Configure to erase your Passwords Plus data if multiple wrong passwords are attempted.
• Templates included – Get started quickly with minimal data entry.
• Categories & favorites – Customize categories and set favorites to easily find frequently used records.
• iPhone 5 – Updated to take advantage of the larger screen on the iPhone 5.
• iOS 7 optimizations – Fully supports devices running iOS 7.
• Responsive sales and support teams in-house.
Like/interact with Passwords Plus and DataViz on:
What's New in Version 2.006
Fix for sync issues seen on some iOS 7 devices
Works as advertised
I use this on several devices: OS X, IOS, and Win 7 & 8. I have noticed that IOS multi-tasking keeps apps open until they are explicitly closed using double-click and swipe - with this app you should either double-click and swipe, or if you want to keep the app open press the lock icon in the app to hide password contents. The only sync issue I've had is with OS X, and was due to the Intego firewall. To sync in that context you need to disable the firewall while syncing. With those guidelines, the app maintains my database cleanly and syncs quickly across all devices whenever a change is made. I recommend the app. It imported from Palm without incident.
Won't Sync -- don't buy!!!
update for new version: still won't sink. Laughable that they updated to fix sink issues. When installed it did work it did sink. Then one time it stopped syncing I never changed anything on my phone or computer. I could not recommend this for anyone.
I have this on my iPhone and also bought the OSX version for my MacBook & iMac. Also bought the Windows version for Bootcamp. Was working great, had my data sync'd between all platforms, as advertised. This the product quit synchronizing and can't get any support from DataViz. All they say is to uninstall and reinstall. I'm giving up and most likely going to 1Password, even though it is more expensive. (much more now that I've bought 2 platforms!)
Other reviews have complained about sync issues. I use this between an iPhone, iPad and two Macs. The sync has worked since day 1.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 04, 2013
- Version: 2.006
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2013 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.