PasswordWallet - Password Manager
By Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY password manager that lets you easily backup, restore and view your data with any computer with no special software (iTunes not required) or ANY paid-for services! A great safety net.
Synchronize your data with PasswordWallet for Mac and Windows: includes a 25% off coupon for Mac and Windows versions.
PasswordWallet is fully functional, no gimmicks, ads or extra in-app purchases.
– Unlock your wallet with your fingerprint!
– Easy Backup and Restore with any computer without special software!
– A COUPON for 25% off the Mac OS X and Windows versions of PasswordWallet!
– Fully encrypted exports that you can open on any computer with no special software.
– Free utility to retrieve lost data from iTunes backups if your phone is lost or stolen.
– Easy sync between Macs and Windows versions of PasswordWallet.
If you're experiencing problems, please drop us a log with [Main]->[Info]->[Log]->[Submit] from inside the software, and then push the e-mail button to tell us what went wrong!
– PasswordWallet stores ALL of your passwords and other private information in one, convenient location - because password confusion just isn't necessary!
– Use the auto-typing feature to LOG IN to your favorite web sites. You can even edit entries while navigating a site. PasswordWallet encrypts your passwords, usernames, PIN numbers, combinations and personal notes with extremely fast Blowfish encryption.
– Users can seamlessly synchronize multiple PasswordWallet files with multiple computers and move between them easily.
– Synchronization is secured with (1) Pairing your Mac with your iPhone and (2) Keeping all data encrypted during synchronization.
– Pro Tip: Rotate all views for larger font sizes!
What's New in Version 4.8.6
PasswordWallet 4.8.6 for iOS now includes:
— Fixed crash with WiFi sync between two PasswordWallets on any two devices.
PasswordWallet 4.8.5 for iOS now includes:
— 64-bit clean!
— Works with split-screen on larger devices.
— Sync more reliable when another device drops off network unexpectedly.
— Updated Dropbox framework which should fix dropbox issues for those having them.
— Worked around iOS 9 issue when trying to sync to your computer.
— Fixed subtle crash after deleting all wallet files, syncing in a new one, and trying to open it with Touch ID.
— Detecting possible cycles when referencing one username or password in an entry from another.
— Detecting corrupted files and displaying an error. PasswordWallet will attempt to recover as much data as possible.
— Avoiding Dropbox "conflicted copies".
Easy and Intuitive
My family has been using PasswordWallet on our i-devices and Macs for years and we love it. It does exactly what we want to too: it securely stores our sensitive data and makes that data available when we want it.
It doesn't try to get too fancy...it just works.
Definitely on my "must have" list!
Dependable and solid
I've used PasswordWallet for years on my iPhone and Mac and now on my iPad. It is easy to use, syncs great with Dropbox so all my devices are always current.
Used to be great
This app used to be crap. Now it doesnt backup or sync properly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 4.8.6
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
- © Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.