PasswordWallet - Password Manager
By Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ONLY password manager that lets you easily backup, restore and view your data with any computer with no special software (iTunes not required) or ANY paid-for services! A great safety net.
Synchronize your data with PasswordWallet for Mac and Windows: includes a 25% off coupon for Mac and Windows versions.
PasswordWallet is fully functional, no gimmicks, ads or extra in-app purchases.
– Unlock your wallet with your fingerprint!
– Easy Backup and Restore with any computer without special software!
– A COUPON for 25% off the Mac OS X and Windows versions of PasswordWallet!
– Fully encrypted exports that you can open on any computer with no special software.
– Free utility to retrieve lost data from iTunes backups if your phone is lost or stolen.
– Easy sync between Macs and Windows versions of PasswordWallet.
If you're experiencing problems, please drop us a log with [Main]->[Info]->[Log]->[Submit] from inside the software, and then push the e-mail button to tell us what went wrong!
– PasswordWallet stores ALL of your passwords and other private information in one, convenient location - because password confusion just isn't necessary!
– Use the auto-typing feature to LOG IN to your favorite web sites. You can even edit entries while navigating a site. PasswordWallet encrypts your passwords, usernames, PIN numbers, combinations and personal notes with extremely fast Blowfish encryption.
– Users can seamlessly synchronize multiple PasswordWallet files with multiple computers and move between them easily.
– Synchronization is secured with (1) Pairing your Mac with your iPhone and (2) Keeping all data encrypted during synchronization.
– Pro Tip: Rotate all views for larger font sizes!
What's New in Version 4.8.10
— Fixed Spanish localization.
— Fixed possible crash with Dropbox that affected some users.
Subtracting one star
Everything I said in my original review (see below) still stands. But PW does not seem to properly take advantage of the iPad Slide Over feature, so minus a star for that
Best password manager because: 1. It is reasonably priced and does NOT require an annual subscription; 2. Syncs well with my computer. Initial set-up is easy and is a breeze to sync thereafter; and 3. Does NOT involve the internet or an external server. You sync wirelessly across your home network. With all the hacking that goes on there is no way I'd trust my passwords to be stored somewhere. I don't care how encrypted the service supposedly is. There is nothing safer than having them stored locally on your devices and ONLY locally, which is how Password Wallet does it.
Been running strong for years
I’ve been using Password Wallet for about 10 years. It’s easy to use, back up and send to yourself. I rely on it so heavily that I hardly know my passwords anymore because I can visits sites directly through the PW app to log in automatically.
I even had to contact them once many years ago and the customer service was great. I’ve been starting to back up my info a bit more often since my iPhone 6 started glitching out, but I should be doing that anyway. Love this app!
Great app and support
I have used password wallet for over 10 years and its a great password manager. Selznick Software continues to support it after every software release by Apple with frequent updates. It works with Touch ID and generates strong new passwords for each site I visit. I especially appreciate both Mac and iOS versions which can sync across all my devices. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an affordable strong solution for password security. Thank you Selznick Software!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2017
- Version: 4.8.10
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
- © Selznick Scientific Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.