Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers and everyone else. It extends clipboard capacity and syncs everything you copy across all your devices.
NEVER LOSE ANYTHING YOU COPY
Paste stores everything you have copied and allows you to use your clipboard history anytime you need it, across all your devices. It recognizes text, images, links, files, and any other type of content.
– Extend system clipboard capacity and get back the data you've copied previously.
– Quickly browse through a visualized history and preview any type of content.
– Search through your history with intelligent filters.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize, preview and access your frequently used snippets quickly with Pinboards. Paste works in the background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow to let you focus on your core tasks.
– Create Pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you need it.
– Pin snippets you use regularly and access them instantly.
– Use system-wide extensions to use Paste in any other app.
SYNC WITH YOUR MAC
All the data securely syncs via iCloud across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard. Download Paste for Mac too!
– Keep clipboard history and Pinboards in sync on all your devices.
– Share snippets with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
Download Paste and supercharge your productivity!
This update brings some more stability and performance to our iCloud sync engine.
If you need any assistance or have any suggestion, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org, we're always here to help!
Ratings and Reviews
Is it something I’m doing?
This used to work — now it just doesn’t. iCloud Sync is always “Syncing...” but never syncs. When I copy something with background activity enabled, that copy never shows up in paste even though I have every setting activated. (It used to work fine in this respect, so I can’t imagine this is intentional. Lately, and I’m not sure if this is Paste or the increasingly broken-in-surprising-ways iOS 11’s fault, but when I copy or cut text with the intention of pasting elsewhere in the same app without ever leaving that app, I get no option to paste at all. That copied text is just gone. I have to just delete this app and see if that particular problem continues, but even if that one isn’t Paste’s fault, I’m not sure what the point of bringing it back is if the whole point — to sync — isn’t working or continually needs babysitting.
It’s a great app considering it’s still very new on iOS. Down the line I would love to see more options for managing clipboards with the widget, the ability to change the interface to a dark mode, and the ability to edit previous copied text. Other than that, great app and the syncing is consistent.
As other reviewers have stated syncing to your iPhone from your Mac does not work. Worse they take days to respond to support emails and when they do they don’t bother reading what you wrote and just tell you to do exactly what is on the support FAQs of their website.
However on the Mac the program works fine as long as you don’t care about syncing across devices. It would be much better though if saved snippets could be edited.
- Dmitry Obukhov
- 34.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Paste Team
- In-App Purchases
- Paste Pro for iPad $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.