The new digital publication for pastry and baking professionals.
Published quarterly (4 times per year) with fresh ideas, inspiration & advice.
Download the new Pastry Arts Magazine app and discover profiles of industry chefs and professionals, trends, new and innovative products, recipes, unique places & techniques from talented chefs.
Each issue covers:
- People: Exploring the life & successes of pastry professionals with profile pieces or Q&A interviews.
- Products: From equipment to ingredients, we’re covering tools & resources of the trade.
- Places: Featuring new or established locations & the magic behind the scenes.
- Techniques: Whether it’s detailed instructions or insights into something new, this is to spark creativity & action.
- Trends: From vegan to no-bake, gluten-free to plant-based, we’re uncovering the latest trends.
- Recipes: Though self-explanatory, we will tilt toward new & exciting recipes for readers to draw inspiration from.
- News & Events: Breaking news & events for pastry professionals.
- Quarterly subscription (1 issue per quarter) for $2.99, and automatically renewed quarterly until canceled.
- Annual subscription (4 issues per year) for $8.99, and automatically renewed annually until canceled.
Pastry Arts Magazine offers the following auto-renewable subscriptions:
- Quarterly Subscription (1 issue per quarter) ($2.99)
- Yearly Subscription (4 issues per year) ($8.99)
Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Pastry Arts Magazine.
Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I am thrilled that there is a pastry magazine that speaks to the professional! Well written, interesting and helpful.
My complaint is I signed up at the launch and was given 1 free Year. Now when I go to read the newest issue, and the 2nd issue, the app is asking me to subscribe. $8.99 a Year is a bargain, no doubt, but what happened to the rest of my year?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for the feedback! Can you send us an email to email@example.com so we can sort your access out. It sounds like you didn’t log into the app with your credentials after you signed up for the free first year promotion which is why there would still be a “subscribe” button. Once you log in, that option disappears and you have access for a year as promised. We’re happy to help ASAP! Look forward to assisting and sorting out 😁
Love love love!!!
As a baking enthusiast, it’s wonderful to finally have a resource with so much information in one place. I’m usually spending hours searching the web for ideas, new chefs, and products. This has everything in one place, and the app is gorgeous and works flawlessly. Thank you so much for creating it!!
Developer Response ,
It’s so incredible to receive a review like this, thank you so very much! We are working hard to make this a great resource and your feedback tells us we’re on the right track!
Finally a really good pastry magazine!
These days it’s very hard to find a good publication about a Baking & Pastry. This publication exceed my expectations. Great articles, great advertising, and a good selection of features and recipes. I have passed on the message of this new magazines to all my friends and colleagues. I hope it lasts for several years to come.
Developer Response ,
A rating and review like this means the world to us, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We are working very (very) hard to make this a valuable resource so your support is greatly appreciated!
- Rennew Media, LLC
- 34.9 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pastry Arts Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly subscription $8.99
- Quarterly subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.