By Coffeeshopped LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Patch Base is a collection of patch editors and librarians for new and vintage synthesizers, enabling easy visualization, editing, and organization of patches.
* See what patches on your synth look like
* Edit the parameters of your synth in real time, while you play
* Save patches in Patch Base, and back them up for free using iCloud
* Access your patch files on your computer via iCloud Drive
* Create random patches, and "init" patches as starting points for new sounds
* Play your synth for sound testing using the on-screen keyboard
Patch Base currently has editors for the following synthesizers, with more to come:
* Casio CZ-1, CZ-101, CZ-1000, CZ-3000, CZ-5000
* Clavia Nord Lead 2, Nord Lead 2X
* DSI Mopho and Mopho Keyboard
* Ensoniq ESQ-1, SQ-80, and ESQ-M
* Korg Volca FM, Minilogue, microKORG, MS2000, MS2000R, MS2000B, MS2000BR
* Oberheim Matrix-1000, Matrix-6, Matrix-6r
* Roland JD-Xi, JV-1080, JV-2080, JV-1010, XP-80, XP-60, XP-50, XP-30, D-50, D-550, D-05
* Waldorf Blofeld
* Yamaha DX7, DX7II, TX7, TX802, TX816, TX81Z, DX100, FB-01
The app is free for download and to try out, ensuring that the app works with your hardware setup. For full access to all editor features, each editor is available as a separate In-App Purchase.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Added support for the new Roland D-05!
Re-worked the editors for the Nord Lead 2 and Nord Lead 2X.
Minor updates for iOS 11.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 14, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 54.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coffeeshopped LLC
- © Copyright 2017 Coffeeshopped LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Korg Volca FM$19.99
- Full Access$59.99
- Roland JD-Xi$19.99
- Korg Minilogue$14.99
- Yamaha DX7$19.99
- Ensoniq ESQ-1$19.99
- Roland D-50$19.99
- Waldorf Blofeld$19.99
- Korg microKorg$19.99
- Yamaha TX81Z$14.99