Patch - Local News & Fun Things To Do Near Me
By Patch Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're looking for "everything local," Patch is your place. The Patch app puts you in touch with local events, leading voices in your community, and news reported by our award-winning journalists. Local schools? Check. Breaking news? Check. Homes for sale? We've got those, too. You'll always be in touch with your town with the Patch app.
Check out these features:
- 950+ Patch Towns throughout the country to keep you connected to your town 24/7, and more towns join Patch every month.
- Push notifications as important news breaks — you will be the first to get the scoop.
- Swipe left or right to view articles faster, and show everyone how you feel about what you've just read with our new emoticons.
- Local weather forecasts and alerts — you'll never be caught without an umbrella or snow boots again.
- Share stories to your Facebook friends and Twitter followers, or email/SMS to a friend!
Our new Patch app delivers a beautiful browsing and reading experience for iOS users. Our pages load super-fast. Lightning fast. So fast, you barely have time to blink. You'll never be kept waiting to see what's behind that headline. And the sleek design provides an in-depth storytelling experience, written concisely and fueled by rich imagery.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
We're eager to hear your feedback and suggestions. How can we make the app even better? What features would you like to see? We aim to be the best news app in the country, and your ideas are crucial. Please email us at Support@patch.com
What's New in Version 5.7
- Brand new UI on iPad
- Updated UI on iPhone
- 3D touch added (Home Patch, Unread Articles, Home Weather, Top Stories USA)
- Trending Section added
- Apple Social Share added
- Ability to save your Home Patch Town
- Ability to add up to 25 Patch Towns instead of 10
- Ability to press emoji buttons inside the article to react instead of only using the floating menu/thumbs up icon.
- We will continue to fix any performance issues. Please send any feedback or report further issues to Support@patch.com