Path Schedule provides a pretty straightforward interface for determining the next PATH train... If you don't live in NYC or NJ this may be less useful for you... Basically, I kept finding myself waiting for a PATH train without network service and wanted to know how much longer I had to wait for the next train, so I threw this together.
Sorry folks - I totally forgot to release a schedule update before the end of 2018 - here's the latest schedule (released 12/29/2018)
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for your service these several years
They finally released an official app
Yours was great and I copied a bunch of your features in my improvements request to them:
“Please let me know if you plan to implement the following (most ideas shared with the great “path schedule” app thats been the only working app on ios for years):
1) ability to easily click-in the times on front page settings to see intermediary station route and times
2) ability to see several recent station times that just expired
3) Hoboken to nj should still show the 11:31 and 11:51 PM weekday JSQ trains as next available as opposed to blank
4) ability to set favorite station to default “to Nj/Ny” scroll
5) ability to default “favorite vs to Ny/NJ” preferred tab. I’d prefer to default to one of latter as its inclusive of multiple routes”
Gives the info that you need
It’s tough to explain how bad the official PATH app is. This app gives you all the times offline for all stations. I do not need anything more than that. Thanks for making this app and that too for free.
I’ve been using this for years and it has never let me down. No frills, no ads, quick and easy interface, works in the tunnels without reception.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.