Path is a simple and beautiful space to capture and share everyday moments of your life with people who matter most to you.
Every moment is treasured on Path: a selfie with your friends at a party, a daily check-in at your favorite coffee shop, a book you can’t put down, or a catchy song you just can’t get out of your head.
On Path, you can:
- Capture and edit photo and video with our powerful and easy-to-use camera tools
- Express your feelings with a set of emotions including love and laughter
- Share a song, movie, or TV show, and see what your friends are enjoying too
- Check-in at your favorite place and discover recommendations from your friends
- Manage who can see your moments by creating an Inner Circle or making your moment private
- Handpick moments to show on other social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more
Start sharing your life on Path today!
- It’s time to say goodbye, backup your memories with Path before it’s gone forever!
- For more details, please visit https://path.com/goodbye
Ratings and Reviews
Not social network app-a intimate circle app!
As I write this the app sits at 4.5 stars over all, and I thinks that's exactly where it's at. There are still some bugs in the system that need to be worked out insomuch as Path doesn't have the infrastructure of Facebook (i.e., servers and the like) supporting it (yet)-but you will easily overlook these occasional hiccups because its so beautifully crafted and realized that you find yourself constantly wanting to use it. I personally have a bad taste in my mouth re FB and its million forwards, links and shares. The secret to Path is that if it ain't about you or made by you, Path ain't interested. It's an app to share your life, as you live it, with those that matter most to you. No need to try and accumulate the most followers (if you do that, your missing the point of Path), or forward the latest cat picture you found on the Internet (although if the cat is yours, share away!)-but at the same time you can arrange it so that what you share in Path in also shared with FB, Instagram, and the like. Use it for what it was designed for and it'll be a joy you won't want to give up.
Pretty and sweet (revised 5 years later 😕)
Other social networking sites give me hives. Path is sweet and lovely and I can stand to use it.
5 years later: Explore is antithetical to the point of my using Path. It’s gross and I don’t care about these fools. I liked the app’s simplicity better before this and some other changes. I loved how (long ago now) there was a built in Shazam-like feature that could listen to a song you heard somewhere and you could mark what it was in your Path. That got zapped and never came back. I liked the relative perceived safety and security and privacy before and feel it less so now. I’d like a way to export my entire history. The illusion of our information and experience being ours, and less whored-out than it is on other social networks, seems to be wearing thinner and thinner. A shame as I’ve got a couple of family members using this who have made it all very special. The lack of connection to and transparency from developers also has undermined my trust. I should have known, I know, but it seemed fine. Now I feel like the lobster that got slowly boiled.
Good social app but needs work.
It's a great social app overall. No doubt about that. The easy flow of the app on appropriate hardware will leave you stunned. Bouncy in details. Easy to move around and seems very fast reacting. Though there's no go straight to home when you're in categories. Such as, say if I'm looking for people to add I can't go straight back to home I have to first click back and click it once more to get to home. This left me very confused in a way where I thought I was stuck In this screen. Another thing is the limit of friends. 150 is as far as it goes. As a business investor as myself I like to have my associates in one type of social application. This seemed very well. As so I can share video, pictures, quotes, what I think, etc. again I like the separation of the friends from notifications. Though one of my BIGGEST issues is that I get a notification of everyone. As a app only for friends, I like to keep up on people but if someone is "eating pizza, while watching tv" I'd much rather read it by opening the app to read it not it be on the front of my phone already.
Other than that good app but needs work.
- PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
- 119.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Path Mobile Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.