By Path, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is the trusted place for your personal life. It's where you can be yourself, stay close to the people who matter most, and share life instead of links. Path gives you complete control over what you share, and who you choose to share with. With its beautiful design and simple experience, Path maintains a 5 star rating and is loved by millions of people — and it’s ad-free.
- "Simply put, my family's lives have become better because of Path. It warms my heart just seeing that they have 'seen' what I've been up to, and being able to share special moments together as a family, no matter how far apart we may be. " - Ben Welland, Canada
- "Path is known for its design - the company has worked hard to create a strong feeling in the app through attention to detail and careful consideration of all elements. From the shading on the buttons to the way certain features fade out when you look at a photo, it’s the way that small things come together that makes Path an attractive app." - Eliza Kern, GigaOM
Share life as you live it, with the people care about most, in a beautiful place that you control. Welcome to Path!
- Messaging: The fast, fun, and private way to message your family and friends one-to-one or in small groups. Use text, audio, media, stickers, your location, and more!
- Journal: Capture your thoughts, photos, videos, places, music, movies, books, and even your sleep. All in one place. Your Path is your life.
- Share: Share your life with family and friends in a trusted environment that you control.
- Filter & Edit: Make your photos and videos better with premium filters and editing tools made for mobile.
- Get Feedback: Get more than just a like. Friends and family can react to your posts with emotions (smiles, laughs, gasps, frowns, and loves), stickers, comments and more.
- Search: Quickly and easily search all of your memories, and your friends' memories, by keyword, season, weather, dates, people, places, and more.
- Cross-Post: Post everywhere, all-in-one app: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, and even Wordpress.
- Privacy: Control everything. Every friend. Every post.
-- Friend Requests: Control who can see your Path with simple friend requests.
-- Inner Circle: Choose a single list of people to unlock special privacy functionality: Filter your feed, filter your notifications, and most importantly share your most intimate moments only with your Inner Circle.
--- Private Sharing: Control who can see any post on a post-by-post basis.
- Shop: Personalize your Path experience with premium stickers and premium filters.
- Premium: Take your Path experience to the next level. Upgrade to Path Premium and get exclusive benefits including unlimited sticker packs, unlimited filters, and early access to new Shop items. Plus, you’ll be joining the movement to keep our personal lives private and ad-free.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Path 3.4.3 will be the last version of the app compatible with iOS 6. To use upcoming versions of Path, please update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 7.
- Bug Fixes
It is great!
It is really great! It doesnt have a single ad pop up! The texting is great! But, can u please make the videos and voice message be longer? That is starting to bug me:-( let the videos be up to 5 minutes:D i like it how u can post music and movies and books! But i dont like it how there can only be 8 comments on each photo😡😠 its getting annoying. So plz fix that and also it takes forever to refresh! Plz fix that too. The updates are making path much worse, so please STOP ON THE UPDATING!!!!!! The only way i would want u to update it is if u fix the loading, the videos, the voice messaging! OH!! How could i forget that!!! When i send a video on messaging it takes at least 10 minutes to reach the person!!!!!!!!!! FIX!!!!!!! Oh, and u should add video calling:D if u do i will be the happiest person in the universe!!!!!!! Im begging u to do video calling! BEGGING! Exept for those things this app is great!
Hey just wanna say I love how you guys have that 150 friend limit. Makes it more personal and makes social media private again, but recently you guys raised that limit to 500 and for me that's a disappointment because it doesn't really feel personal anymore.
Now I got people that I know but not very close with adding me and stuff making me feel bad if I don't accept their request simply because I can't give an excuse like "oops my path is already 150"
So to the Path team I'm very disappointed !!
Hey i just want to ask why my path cant reach over 150 friends? My friends already 150 but i cant accept all friends request. Its doesnt fair! Why its only happen to my path account? Please make it real for me as soon as possible. I want 500 friends on path :(
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Path Inc.
- © 2014 Path, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Old Time$0.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$14.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99
- Peanuts Sticker Pack$1.99