By Path, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is the trusted place for your personal life. It's where you can be yourself, stay close to the people who matter most, and share life instead of links. Path gives you complete control over what you share, and who you choose to share with. With its beautiful design and simple experience, Path maintains a 5 star rating and is loved by millions of people — and it’s ad-free.
- "Simply put, my family's lives have become better because of Path. It warms my heart just seeing that they have 'seen' what I've been up to, and being able to share special moments together as a family, no matter how far apart we may be. " - Ben Welland, Canada
- "Path is known for its design - the company has worked hard to create a strong feeling in the app through attention to detail and careful consideration of all elements. From the shading on the buttons to the way certain features fade out when you look at a photo, it’s the way that small things come together that makes Path an attractive app." - Eliza Kern, GigaOM
Share life as you live it, with the people care about most, in a beautiful place that you control. Welcome to Path!
- Messaging: The fast, fun, and private way to message your family and friends one-to-one or in small groups. Use text, audio, media, stickers, your location, and more!
- Journal: Capture your thoughts, photos, videos, places, music, movies, books, and even your sleep. All in one place. Your Path is your life.
- Share: Share your life with family and friends in a trusted environment that you control.
- Filter & Edit: Make your photos and videos better with premium filters and editing tools made for mobile.
- Get Feedback: Get more than just a like. Friends and family can react to your posts with emotions (smiles, laughs, gasps, frowns, and loves), stickers, comments and more.
- Search: Quickly and easily search all of your memories, and your friends' memories, by keyword, season, weather, dates, people, places, and more.
- Cross-Post: Post everywhere, all-in-one app: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, and even Wordpress.
- Privacy: Control everything. Every friend. Every post.
-- Friend Requests: Control who can see your Path with simple friend requests.
-- Inner Circle: Choose a single list of people to unlock special privacy functionality: Filter your feed, filter your notifications, and most importantly share your most intimate moments only with your Inner Circle.
--- Private Sharing: Control who can see any post on a post-by-post basis.
- Shop: Personalize your Path experience with premium stickers and premium filters.
- Premium: Take your Path experience to the next level. Upgrade to Path Premium and get exclusive benefits including unlimited sticker packs, unlimited filters, and early access to new Shop items. Plus, you’ll be joining the movement to keep our personal lives private and ad-free.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Path for iOS7 is here! We're excited to share an updated design and performance improvements.
good but it have problem in new update 😢💔
What happens in the PATH? its good and i enjoy with my friend in path . but it become very boring. notifications arrive late and sometime don't reach me , and the thought delayed arrival. What is this?. I am a member of PREMIUM I ask a quick update of the program. We want to enjoy it and do not want to spoil our pleasure these problems. We need correct this. We began to feel weary . I hope to solve the problems in the new update and . i hope update soon
This app has potential.. The only problem I am having is connecting with friends. There is no way to connect with my close friends on Facebook, I do not have a gmail account, and I only have acquaintances on twitter. So it would really improve this app a lot if we could connect with our friends on FB. Also, the app refuses to connect to my contacts list.. Hope you guys can get this fixed soon! :-/ Like I say this app has a lot of potential.
Well, I have no idea.
It's a good app I have to admit. I can connect with people I know in good ways. Share music, movies even bedtime. Also, it worked just fine. But since last update, the notification always comes late. And by late I mean literally late in hours. I don't know if it's my connection, phone or the app itself but it takes forever to do path and refresh it while I have no problems with other apps. I hope it'll get fixed soon because it's really annoying. After all, it's good.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Path Inc.
- © 2014 Path, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Old Time$0.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$14.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99
- Peanuts Sticker Pack$1.99