By Path, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is simple, personal social networking.
Designed with the people you love, your closest friends and family, in mind. Path is a trusted, intimate environment like your dinner table at home.
Capture Moments: With Path you can capture and share all of life's most important moments: photos, videos, thoughts, places, music, TV shows, movies, books, workouts, and sleep.
Be Yourself: Create and edit beautiful photos and videos with our world-class creative tools and filters.
Control Privacy: You're always in control of your privacy on Path with settings that are simple and easy-to-understand.
Get More Than Likes: With Path Emotions you'll get more than likes from your family and close friends —smiles, frowns, laughs, gasps, or loves. Also: never again wonder if a friend saw your post, because with Path you can see everyone who has.
Search Moments: Revisit any of your Moments by searching for friends, birthdays, places, cities, holidays, months, seasons, and more.
Share Everywhere: Easily share any of your Path Moments to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, Wordpress, and email.
Apps & More: Your favorite apps work with Path too. Share your Nike runs, Strava workouts, VSCOcam photos, Wordpress posts, and more.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Stickers in Thoughts: Use more stickers in more places. Bring your Thought moments to life by sharing any sticker directly in your Path.
- Stickers on Photos: Add some personality to your photos. Pick any sticker (or stickers!) and place it on any photo, then move it around, resize it, even flip it upside down. Be creative!
- Share Extension: Got something in another app you want to share with your friends on Path? Now you can quickly share photos and other stuff from countless apps.
- Today Extension: Easily check in or share a new moment from the Today tab on your iPhone.
- Message a Place: Want to make a reservation at a place you see on Path? Quickly send a message with a shortcut to Path Talk.
- Hide Stickers: Improved sticker pack management allows you to hide the packs you don't use as often.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
No User Base
I love Path, but the user base isn't there. I've had limited success with getting other friends to use it. And you can't use a social network alone.
I love the fact that you see everything, and it's in chronological order. It's simple, clean and well designed.
I don't know what it would take to make Path a major player, without changing what Path is. And I don't want Path to change what it is.
Going from a mobile only service to a desktop service, also, might help. I would like to see sharing to Instagram. Just advertising in general would help. How many non tech people have heard of Path?
Just whatever you do, don't become Facebook. I hate Facebook with a passion. It's a mess and privacy is nonexistent.
(Update, I have quit Path. It's dead, and as I mentioned before, I can't use it alone.)
The perfect personal social network
I've always loved the Apple-esque design ethos that permeates Path. The devs and designers really place an emphasis on delighting and surprising their users.
Because they respect your privacy and don't inundate you with ads, Path is the perfect place to share with those whom you care for the most.
A great place for memories.
Looking for an app truly designed to be mobile, I found Path. I love it it's so personal and I can really share those memories with close friends.
Compared to the Facebook app this blows it out of the water. It was built with UX in mind and as well as design. Give it a try!
As a social network, it's great and not a meme center like Facebook has become.
I've been using Path since 2.0. I'm not sure what to say about the new one. Had previously given it 5 stars, but separating it into two apps just doesn't make sense.
I'm giving it a 3.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Path Inc.
- © 2014 Path, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Old Time$0.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$9.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99