By Path, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Path is the trusted place for your personal life. It's where you can be yourself, stay close to the people who matter most, and share life instead of links. Path gives you complete control over what you share, and who you choose to share with. With its beautiful design and simple experience, Path maintains a 5 star rating and is loved by millions of people — and it’s ad-free.
- "Simply put, my family's lives have become better because of Path. It warms my heart just seeing that they have 'seen' what I've been up to, and being able to share special moments together as a family, no matter how far apart we may be. " - Ben Welland, Canada
- "Path is known for its design - the company has worked hard to create a strong feeling in the app through attention to detail and careful consideration of all elements. From the shading on the buttons to the way certain features fade out when you look at a photo, it’s the way that small things come together that makes Path an attractive app." - Eliza Kern, GigaOM
Share life as you live it, with the people care about most, in a beautiful place that you control. Welcome to Path!
- Messaging: The fast, fun, and private way to message your family and friends one-to-one or in small groups. Use text, audio, media, stickers, your location, and more!
- Journal: Capture your thoughts, photos, videos, places, music, movies, books, and even your sleep. All in one place. Your Path is your life.
- Share: Share your life with family and friends in a trusted environment that you control.
- Filter & Edit: Make your photos and videos better with premium filters and editing tools made for mobile.
- Get Feedback: Get more than just a like. Friends and family can react to your posts with emotions (smiles, laughs, gasps, frowns, and loves), stickers, comments and more.
- Search: Quickly and easily search all of your memories, and your friends' memories, by keyword, season, weather, dates, people, places, and more.
- Cross-Post: Post everywhere, all-in-one app: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, and even Wordpress.
- Privacy: Control everything. Every friend. Every post.
-- Friend Requests: Control who can see your Path with simple friend requests.
-- Inner Circle: Choose a single list of people to unlock special privacy functionality: Filter your feed, filter your notifications, and most importantly share your most intimate moments only with your Inner Circle.
--- Private Sharing: Control who can see any post on a post-by-post basis.
- Shop: Personalize your Path experience with premium stickers and premium filters.
- Premium: Take your Path experience to the next level. Upgrade to Path Premium and get exclusive benefits including unlimited sticker packs, unlimited filters, and early access to new Shop items. Plus, you’ll be joining the movement to keep our personal lives private and ad-free.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
- Streamlined photo upload from your camera roll and albums
- Bug fixes
Finally, glad to see the parallax effect for banner photos!
Don't know why they removed the fun feel for the "shop"; now it's what? listed? Grand.
Not too fond of how the profile's banner photo gets dimmed after uploading a picture. Not a good route, nor necessary.
Love the beautiful photo filters that are for both pictures and video. BUT, could be better at full resolution. Please add a selection in settings on what quality/size per photo and video to be saved/captured as. The filters are great but when uploaded to a website the quality looks more on the compressed side; please add full resolution/high quality option to be saved to camera roll.
Love Path more than Facebook, but the last update screwed around with the music tagging feature. It worked flawlessly before the update and after this new update to include movies and books, the music tagging has failed every time and everyday I try to use it. Please get it fixed!
Thank you for fixing the music tagging. Not too happy I lost some of my posts/videos randomly. They never came back. Other than that one random mishap, I still really like path. I would like to suggest movie or show tagging by "listening", like how the music can listen and tag.
Can only have 148 friends
I use iphone 5 iOS 7.1 with the newest Path updated. Since 2 weeks I can only have 148 friends, I can't more friend requests accept. The Path always reminds me that I have already 150 friends reached. I sent e-mails to Path service team 2 times, but I still have that problem until now (I have deleted and reinstall this app). Pls help me fix that.
Great social networking app
This application is a good messaging app as well as networking. Simple and easy with lots of capabilities.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 30.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Path Inc.
- © 2014 Path, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months$4.99
- Old Time$0.99
- The Grid$0.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months)$14.99
- Fluffie Sticker Pack$1.99
- Peanuts Sticker Pack$1.99