Path is a simple and beautiful space to capture and share everyday moments of your life with people who matter most to you.
Every moment is treasured on Path: a selfie with your friends at a party, a daily check-in at your favorite coffee shop, a book you can’t put down, or a catchy song you just can’t get out of your head.
On Path, you can:
- Capture and edit photo and video with our powerful and easy-to-use camera tools
- Express your feelings with a set of emotions including love and laughter
- Share a song, movie, or TV show, and see what your friends are enjoying too
- Check-in at your favorite place and discover recommendations from your friends
- Manage who can see your moments by creating an Inner Circle or making your moment private
- Handpick moments to show on other social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more
Start sharing your life on Path today!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty and sweet (revised 5 years later 😕)
Other social networking sites give me hives. Path is sweet and lovely and I can stand to use it.
5 years later: Explore is antithetical to the point of my using Path. It’s gross and I don’t care about these fools. I liked the app’s simplicity better before this and some other changes. I loved how (long ago now) there was a built in Shazam-like feature that could listen to a song you heard somewhere and you could mark what it was in your Path. That got zapped and never came back. I liked the relative perceived safety and security and privacy before and feel it less so now. I’d like a way to export my entire history. The illusion of our information and experience being ours, and less whored-out than it is on other social networks, seems to be wearing thinner and thinner. A shame as I’ve got a couple of family members using this who have made it all very special. The lack of connection to and transparency from developers also has undermined my trust. I should have known, I know, but it seemed fine. Now I feel like the lobster that got slowly boiled.
I created my account 6 years ago and promptly stopped using it a few weeks later... until last week when someone hacked my account, linked a sex website and added a ton of people. I quickly messaged customer support through the Path website and asked them to delete my account. Customer support emailed me back to tell me I needed to 1. Tell them what device I used when I originally created the account (6 years ago!) List linked any social media accounts and which ones and list 3 Path friends.
First off it's insane to expect someone to know what device they used 6 years ago (im a mobile app developer so I am constantly using different devices) 2nd if someone hacked my account, they might have linked social media accounts I wouldn't know about. 3rd if someone hacked my account they obviously had access to my friends list. In summary these questions do nothing to verify my identity.
If the only way to delete the account is to re-download the app, don't even bother directing people via the website to contact customer service.
One star because of the five star review forced pop up
Too many apps require you to give them a five star review, which should be illegal, and for bidden. They make you give them five star reviews, to continue using the app. This is completely immoral. This path app is just yet another Instagram b.s. That wants you to add all of your content so that they get very big and can sell advertising space and sell stuff to you in the shop. I recommend everybody uses a blogspot or a self hosted website, and makes their own blogs and websites, and avoid adding content to these lazy people who invent an app, and invites the world to add their own private content.
Let's boycott these kind of apps like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,and now, Path.
People used to go to personal blogs and forums on the Internet in a browser. Now everybody goes to the five major social networks using the app. This stops the billions of website makers and bloggers on the Internet from being accessed by you become humor. Let's free of the Internet, and stop using apps!
- PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD.
- 118.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Path Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription for 3 months $4.99
- Premium Subscription for 1 Year (12 Months) $9.99
- The Grid $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.