Pathognomonic signs is a free app and offers a particular signs whose presence means that a particular disease is present beyond any doubt. Labelling a sign or symptom "pathognomonic" represents a marked intensification of a "diagnostic" sign or symptom.
- Works Offline without internet.
- Searching ability.
- Easy interface.
Who can use this app:
Healthcare professionals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
The App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Suggestions and comments regarding errors or for further improvement would be appreciated.
- Mohammed Musa
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Liixuos 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.