By Celestial Teapot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Pathology is a thoroughly Mac-native XPath debugger and visualizer written entirely in Cocoa. Pathology includes the innovative ability to debug your XPath queries by proceeding through them step-by-step.
* A full-featured XPath text editor with syntax highlighting, and code auto-completion.
* Several syntax highlighting themes to choose from (in Preferences).
* Check 'Debug' to slowly proceed through the XPath expression step-by-step, seeing the filtered result nodes each step of the way.
* An interactive console with click-able error messages that lead you right to the syntax or runtime errors in your XPath or source XML.
* Each Pathology window is a ".pathology" document that can be edited, saved and re-opened later.
* A query results table contains details on the selected nodes or items. Clicking on a row focuses the corresponding node in the source XML text.
* Query result nodes are also highlighted conspicuously in the source XML text.
* Pathology's XPath engine is powered by Panthro, an open-source implementation of XPath written in Objective-C that includes the ability to debug the evaluation of an XPath expression step-by-step.
As a Mac developer learning XPath, Pathology is the single-window, graphical XPath visualizer with Mac-native text editing, code completion and tab triggers that I've always wished I had.
What's New in Version 1.9
– Improved Stability.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Oct 30, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Ditchendorf
- © Celestial Teapot
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor