Short Description :
Discover yourself and develop your intrinsic talent to achieve Happiness and Success.
This is an interactive and comprehensive mobile app tool utilizing Bazi – The Asian Personality
Profiling System. This Bazi PATHS™ tool will:
- Help you know yourself, your inborn talents and discover your passion.
- Develop your intrinsic talents to competencies.
- Ultimately achieve happiness and success in your life’s journey.
To chart your PATHS, first understand yourself, and develop your talents into competencies
(Internal Motivation). Then, get to know others, and promote better communication (External
Motivation). Finally, work on achieving inner happiness to live a well-balanced and harmonious
life (Inner Happiness).
Who should download this app?
The PATHS™ app is designed for individuals who are motivated to understand themselves to
build their career and take decisive action towards their goals; corporate team members or
anyone who is keen on improving their relationship with others they work with or with family
It takes hard work, perseverance, determination and discipline to turn one’s intrinsic talents to
competencies, and patience, empathy and tolerance to build and improve on relationships.
There is no short cut to achieving all these.
Thus, this app is not meant for those are:
“Looking for a fun application with instant gratification.”
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is
a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
In this app, you will learn:
1. About the time-tested Bazi – Asian Personality Profiling system. Information (including articles
and videos) about Bazi, the personalities, characteristics and the JYPQ™ system will be
available in this mobile app.
- Learn who you are, your characteristics, your intrinsic talent and motivations.
- Be aware of your characteristics and strengths that are obvious and those that are not
through your - JYPQ™ (Janet Yung Profile Quadrants) chart.
- Also, learn characteristics that may de-rail you in your PATHS and learn how to manage them.
2. Learn how you can develop your inborn talents to competencies to maximize your potential
including, keeping track of your progress through our Talent Calendar.
- Know what skills to develop for the job role that will showcase your intrinsic talents.
- Develop these talents to become your competencies through goal setting and links to relevant
articles and courses.
- Learn from mentors and coaches (coming soon).
3. Communication is key in any relationship; working or leisure. Learn to read others and
improve your art of communication.
- Get to know others’ profiles, working approaches and communication styles.
- Build effective relationships to be happy and successful both at work and at home.
4. Successful but not happy? Learn ways to find that calmness and inner happiness.
Your Inborn Personality
This feature shows a snap shot of your Bazi Profile. It details the various aspects of your inborn
personality traits. More information is available on the terms presented by clicking on the word;
by watching video; or reading related articles.
Develop your career or critical skills after you have identified the profile and intrinsic talent that
influenced you the most, and take the next step to develop your critical skills to competencies.
When we are aware of our natural or intrinsic talent, we will be able to nurture and develop this
talent into our competency to become our true talent.
Understand / Working Well With Others
For effective and harmonious relationships, it is important to understand others through their
communication styles, work approaches and motivations. In today’s world where we have to
live, interact, and work with many others, it is paramount that our communication and people
management skills are up to par for greater productivity and effectiveness.
Fixed critical bug related to the display of surveys (iPhone 6 plus and iPhone 7 plus both on iOS 10.3.3).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.