By Mayo Clinic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mayo Clinic is the #1 hospital overall, as well as #1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report.
The Mayo Clinic app gives you valuable health insights, regardless of whether you’re a Mayo Clinic patient. You’ll get instant access to Mayo Clinic expertise, including daily health topics, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips. The app also simplifies the process to request an appointment; you can click to call for immediate assistance or submit an online request form.
When visiting Mayo Clinic, this app is your ideal onsite tool, giving you ready access to your itinerary, appointment reminders, campus maps and your personal medical record.
- Daily health insights, fitness videos, recipes, and wellness tips
- Streamlined ability to request an appointment.
- View and manage details of your appointment itinerary
- View test results in real time.
- Secure communication with your care team.
- View radiology images and exams.
- Sync your data with Apple Health and view your Mayo Clinic health data through Apple's Health app.
- Use your Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary details.
- Create an Apple Wallet pass for your Mayo Clinic appointments.
- Use Touch ID to easily sign into the secure features of the Mayo Clinic app.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
What's New in Version Version 3.30
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements to usability, speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes:
- New Tell A Friend functionality, which allows you to share Mayo Clinic appointment information with friends and family who need it most.
- New, up-to-the-minute Mayo Clinic News Network content incorporated into the Daily feature of the app.
- New Express Care Online visits in the Patient section of the app.
- Bug fixes
Broken for iOS 9.2 on iPad Air & iPhone 6 Plus
I loved the previous versions of the Mayo Clinic app. Today was my first attempt to run the updated app on my iPad Air and iPhone 6 Plus, and it does not work on either device. Both devices are running iOS 9.2 because I have been traveling and don't want to update the iOS while traveling.
The app lets you log in and appears to be working, but when you select any Patient function (e.g., Lab Results, Appointments), the iOS menu screen appears. When you switch back to the Mayo Clinic app, you are presented with the Mayo log in screen.
I am hoping this app gets fixed soon.
Always have a very educational information, helps with excellent recipes, best app so far
I've used this app for a long time but this new version crashes at login so I can't say how it works when it crashes before I can use it.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: Version 3.30
- Size: 64.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mayo Clinic
- © 2012-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.