By Mayo Clinic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mayo Clinic app is your source for on the go, any time access to Mayo Clinic expertise. If you’re a patient of Mayo Clinic, you can access your personal medical record, get appointment reminders, or connect with your care team.
Now all users (patients and non-patients) can connect to Mayo Clinic expertise. In addition to allowing everyone to request an appointment - you can now receive health information delivered every day via the Mayo Clinic app. This new feature — known as Daily — gives you access to interactive, relevant, trusted health and wellness content specifically designed for your mobile device.
Download the Mayo Clinic app today for access to health information from the hospital ranked #1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation.
- Get all the health info that matters all in one place through Daily digests.
- Easily save and share Daily digests with family and friends.
- View and manage details of your Mayo Clinic appointment itinerary.
- View test results in real time.
- Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
- Request an appointment.
- View radiology images and exams.
Apple specific features
- Sync your data with Apple Health to view Mayo Clinic health data through Apple's Health app.
- Support for Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary details right from your Apple Watch.
- Create an Apple Wallet pass for your Mayo Clinic appointments.
- Use Touch ID to easily sign into the secure features of the Mayo Clinic app.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
What's New in Version 3.01
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements to usability, speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes new features for both patients and non-patients including:
- Added the ability to disable the Daily notification
- Better handling patient account status.
- Squashed lots of bugs.
I read through a few reviews and it appears that others have already expressed my joy with the Mayo app. It is so intuitive and has every feature I could think of with the exception of being able to print my vitals from mobile app. I don't see an option for printing. ???
Note: For the reviewer (Inconsistent) that is having issues with log in, connection, etc., I have never experienced these problems on my iPhone or iPad, but I can imagine the frustration.
A useful app
I've recently started using the app. The set up wasn't easy at first (numbers! I hate punching numbers) but after I got logged in and working it has been a champ. A trip to the ER with the app helped me keep abreast of my lab results and allowed me ask the physician good questions about my health and results. There is always room for improvement, like definitions, etc. However, after my initial hassle, this app has been very useful to me when I needed it...thankfully, not often.
Wonderful app that seems to keep getting better
The ability to see appointments, reports and labs AND to provide feedback to the various care teams advances the Mayo lead over other providers by a huge amount. For those of us that wish to share the results with others, it has been made easy. Feedback to doctors and staff is simplified. Labs results plotted over time makes it amazingly easy to observe trends and treatment effects. The app is truly transformative.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 40.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mayo Clinic
- © 2012 - 2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.