The PatientPORTAL App connects you, the patient, with your healthcare provider. The App enables you to view upcoming appointments and lab results, as well as send and receive secure messages for yourself and any dependents that you may have for easy communication with your provider.
With PatientPORTAL, you can:
- Stay in touch with your provider using secure messaging
- Easily manage dependent accounts
- View lab results, details, and history
- View upcoming appointments
- Manage your account profile
To use the PatientPORTAL App you will need an account PIN, which you should have received from your provider. If you need assistance with your account PIN or require support for the App, please contact your healthcare provider directly.
What's new in the mobile app?
• Request an Appointment
o In addition to requesting appointments for yourself, you can also request appointments for any dependents that you have if a proxy is setup.
• Reschedule an Appointment
o A "Reschedule" link was added to the "Upcoming Appointments" screen to enable you to easily reschedule appointments.
• Medication Refill Request
o Enables you to request to refill all active medication prescriptions.
o Enables you to select a preferred pharmacy to send medication refills to.
o You can locate pharmacies based on your current location (with location services enabled on mobile device), and also to search for pharmacies based on a zip code or address.
• Fingerprint Scan for Log-in
o Enables you to log into the PatientPORTAL mobile app using your fingerprint.
Ratings and Reviews
There is absolutely no point to this app. My upcoming appointment does not show up - I had to call to make sure I actually do have an appointment (I do). I can’t request an appointment using this app. No lab results are displayed. I can send and receive an email, but that’s it. IMO, this app is useless.
Can’t view chart
Records aren’t available for viewing- notes, or results...
This really stinks
It’s impossible to request a new appointments with this app
- InteliChart LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 InteliChart LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.