You are diabetic and you need a simple tool to monitor your sugar rate in the blood.
Enjoy this free app and track your glycemia today.
This application has been designed according to the wishes of a diabetic patient who was not satisfied by other applications available on the store.
The application allows you to save all your glycemia per day and per week classified by event. An "event" is a control before and/or after a meal. All these events can be exported to your doctor via email directly from the application.
Thus, you can easily control your rate before breakfast everyday of the week. Same after lunch, before and after dinner, etc ...
Details of all the features:
- Alarm to avoid reching hypoglycemia (adjustable between 3 and 4 hours)
- Alarm to think about measuring your glycemia 2 hours after your meal
- Save your medical contacts: general practitiner, diabetologist
- Emergency call function to prevent your loved ones in case of emergency
- Display your measurements in table form and in graph charts
- Multi-Display time: by week, by month, by all dates
- Send your measurement charts via email to your doctor
- Records rates before and after meals for three meals of the day, as well as bedtime
- Records "unexpected" controls
- Simplified recording with the help of automatic time slot insertion along with the time of day
- Supporting multiple units: g/l, mg/dl, mmol/l
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use app and has really helped me with keeping track of my blood glucose readings.
Options and Ads
I like this app because it groups blood sugars into categories (i.e. Breakfast, lunch, etc). What I do not like are the lack of options to make the date and time in American format. Also, the ads themselves do not bother me, but there's no way to get out of an ad once it pops up. I have restarted the app but the ad still comes up and I cannot exit it to enter data.
Though simple information is imputed, the resulting data is of tremendous value. Tracking made easy, concise, consolidated. Ancillary information (Notes, Insulin, Blood Pressure), makes this app worth the very small investment. App Developer VERY QUICK to respond to inquiry and app glitches. Highly recommend.
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © InSync'App
- In-App Purchases
- Premium application with more features $4.99
- Ads free application $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.