Patients We Share increases patient and healthcare provider satisfaction by providing an efficient mobile workflow communication tool. Want to recommend a healthcare provider to a friend? CurbsIdERs by PWS, makes recommending healthcare providers as simple as a few taps on your mobile phone. Created by medical doctors who understand the healthcare ecosystem and the frustrations of poor patient referrals, PWS’ mission is to “Get patients to the right provider at the right time, for the right reasons.”
• Make a recommendation in less than 20 seconds with CurbsIdER by PWS
• Add preferred physicians & other healthcare providers to your network
• Track incoming and outgoing referral information
• Push updated physician information to the “Recipient” of your choice
More features on the way:
• Cases – HIPAA-compliant patient referrals made easy with efficient EMR-integration and direct messaging
• And many more coming!
-Better performance relating to ICD10 codes
-Optimized for iPhoneX
- Patients We Share LLC
- 82 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Patients We Share, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.