By PatientSafe Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The PatientTouch® system is a Mobile Care Orchestration™ solution that enables you to orchestrate people, processes, and data in real time.
By connecting frontline clinicians to their patients, care team, and existing EHR infrastructure, the PatientTouch system improves safety, quality, efficiency, and nursing satisfaction, while reducing costs. Ultimately, the PatientTouch system allows you to spend more time on direct patient care.
The PatientTouch platform delivers Positive Patient Identification (PPID) workflows, clinically contextual communications, and configurable care interventions. With the PatientTouch system, you can leverage a single, easy to use device for:
• Medication Administration—PPID barcode medication administration through intuitive workflows designed with clinical depth to ensure patient safety and adherence to the seven-rights
• Specimen Collection—Enforce patient identification and care verification, document in real time, and optimize care team workflows to increase safety, accuracy, and efficiency of lab order processing and fulfillment
• Infant Care—Ensure accurate mother and baby matching, safety of breast milk feedings, and accuracy of breast milk labeling
• Care Interventions—View, collect, and document vital signs, I/O, hourly rounding, assessments, and clinical procedures in real-time
• Communications—Facilitate care team collaboration through clinically contextual communications.
• Facilitates patient assignment, alert management, and care delivery planning
The PatientTouch system is fully HIPAA compliant and communicates directly to your existing HIS infrastructure via secured wireless networks.
To use the PatientTouch application, your healthcare facility needs to license the PatientTouch system. The PatientTouch system includes an authorized server that is integrated with other hospital systems and the PatientTouch electronic mobile medication appliance (eMMA™) handheld. Innovated with the Apple iPod Touch® at its core, the eMMA handheld is designed for the clinical environment and meets the needs of hospital regulations.
Learn more at patientsafesolutions.com
What's New in Version 188.8.131.5231
- Application connectivity enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 04, 2017
- Version: 184.108.40.20631
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patient Safe Solutions
- © PatientSafe Solutions, Inc. 2010-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.