Paul Rabil Experience - TopYa!
By TalentKode Sports LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TopYa! and The Paul Rabil Experience have teamed up to help you improve your lacrosse game NOW. Improve your shots, moves, fakes and stick skills while having FUN doing it! Watch instructional videos from Paul Rabil, record yourself performing a skill, then upload and share your video. Your teammates will wonder how you improved so quickly!
Create lacrosse videos called Freestyle Challenges and see if your friends or other players around the world can TOP you.
Lacrosse Clubs and Coaches can create their own skill videos to challenge their players.
Parents can follow their kids’ progress and watch their videos, even while on the go.
IMPROVE YOUR LACROSSE SKILLS
Progress through a series of skill levels as a professional or your own coach guides you. Then practice the skill and upload your own video accomplishing it. Receive direct feedback from your Virtual Coach to help you improve.
CREATE FREESTYLE CHALLENGE VIDEOS
Express your lacrosse creativity and your sense of competition. Teams of one or more players can perform any type of lacrosse related skill they come up with – serious, funny or somewhere in between. The Referee scores each Freestyle Challenge and you’ll receive Goals toward your total.
To encourage competition and connection, players or teams competing with each other from different countries can earn Caps and additional Goals.
SHARE WITH YOUR FANS
Become Fans of other players and share your favorite Skill accomplishments and Freestyle videos with them. See what other players are creating in your Activity Stream.
FOR COACHES AND LACROSSE CLUBS TOO
Create your own content for your individual teams or club. From your own Dashboard, watch your players improve outside of their regular training. Track their progress on your Team and Club Leaderboards.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
v2.4.5 resolves a bug that impacted some player registrations.
v2.4 includes feature enhancements to improve the user experience for Player and Coach:
- Coach screens have been redesigned so that there is now a "Skills" tab and "Stats" tab. The Skills tab encompasses the new layouts that allow the Coach to see all the Skills that have been assigned to his/her Team so that he/she can see the skills that the Team owns. The Coach can even recommend what the players work on next.
When a Player is browsing through Featured in Skills Academy there is always a “Get Started” button to reduce click to access Free Skills or a Purchase.
- If a Player already has skills in their My Skills, then when they access the Skills Academy they are taken straight to My Skills. That way Players that have been provided skills through their organization are ensured to be taken to the screen that allows them to jump right into activity.
- A Player's profile screen now divides all of their Teams and Clubs/Organizations into sub-sections.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 16, 2017
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TalentKode Sports LLC
- © 2017, TopYa!
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shooting I$5.99
- Shooting On The Run I$5.99
- Rabil's Stick Work$5.99
- Advanced Defense & Groundballs$5.99
- Advanced Dodging$5.99
- Advanced Shooting 2$5.99
- Advanced Shooting On The Run$5.99
- Advanced Ball Control$5.99
- Master Shooting$7.99