Go on a rescue road trip with all your favorite pups in the new app: PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue HD.
Brand-New Location Added: The Jungle! Along with 5 new PAW Patrol rescues!
1. Help Skye take off in her helicopter and fly through the jungle to find that silly monkey Mandy!
2. Chase climbs the temple ruins with his suction cup boots to find the ancient necklace!
3. Rocky patches Matea’s damaged nest and you tap the eggs to help the chicks hatch!
4. Help Rocky’s dozer clear the rocks from the door to the temple, and when you’re done, dance the pup-pup boogie!
5. Use Chase’s night vision goggles to find Cap’n Turbot in the cave, but watch out for silly bats along the way!
With the new Paw Patroller vehicle, the pups can now save the day in places way beyond Adventure Bay! Your child will keep an eye out for rescue alerts, then go on rescue missions to the Bay, the Ice Fields, and Yumi’s Farm! There are different rescues for each of the seven pups with a variety of fun mechanics, including swipe, tap, tilt, and drawing circles. Rescues feature new tools and vehicles for each pup! The app also includes an awards screen with over 30 awards, tutorials for each game, a parents screen and curriculum guide.
• Children go on rescues with all their favorite pups!
• 13 different interactive rescues.
• 3 locations: The Farm, the Bay, and the Ice Fields.
• Each rescue is a 2 part game that features the tools/skills of the Pups, and gives players the chance to experience the tools and gadgets for themselves.
• Map screen to track your progress and select your next rescue.
• Rewards screen with mission specific reward badges for each rescue, plus additional meta awards for completing all the rescues (30 awards in total)!
• In-game tutorials.
• Parents screen and curriculum guide.
End User License Agreement:
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
PAW Patrol is On A Roll! (Kind of)
I really think this game is pretty cute. My little brother seems to really like it, but there are a few things that bug him. First of all, he was playing this game the other night and it was taking SO long to load. If it is a problem with the game, (it could have been that he doesn't have much space left) could you please fix it? Also, he wants to play the jungle, but you have to buy it!?! Seriously, we already bought the game for $1.99, and now we have to buy the jungle?! Please either make the jungle free, or the game free. Thanks:)
A few glitches
This is a fun game and my son used to enjoy it but I played with him trying to see why he has lost interest and noticed that the characters talk over each other frequently so you can't always understand them and instructions aren't clear. Also, we just played the dinosaur dig 3 times to get the achievement and tried to uncover all the items and the dirt never disappears completely so we never get the achievement so the other levels don't get unlocked. No wonder he gets bored with it and doesn't want to play this app anymore. Please fix.
I'm so stupid
I thought if was paw patrol reacue run will i thought if was a new update I was playing it and I was playing and I saw if was a stupid update for a running game but it is super cool but I fell upset that in saw it wasn't will I'm little weird so Ya awesome but what happened is little aborase so please I love the app but I want my money back don't delete it just i want my money back for if ones please thank you
- Viacom International Inc.
- 696.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Spin Master PAW Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Jungle $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.