PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue HD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Go on a rescue road trip with all your favorite pups in the new app: PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue HD.
Brand-New Location Added: The Jungle! Along with 5 new PAW Patrol rescues!
1. Help Skye take off in her helicopter and fly through the jungle to find that silly monkey Mandy!
2. Chase climbs the temple ruins with his suction cup boots to find the ancient necklace!
3. Rocky patches Matea’s damaged nest and you tap the eggs to help the chicks hatch!
4. Help Rocky’s dozer clear the rocks from the door to the temple, and when you’re done, dance the pup-pup boogie!
5. Use Chase’s night vision goggles to find Cap’n Turbot in the cave, but watch out for silly bats along the way!
With the new Paw Patroller vehicle, the pups can now save the day in places way beyond Adventure Bay! Your child will keep an eye out for rescue alerts, then go on rescue missions to the Bay, the Ice Fields, and Yumi’s Farm! There are different rescues for each of the seven pups with a variety of fun mechanics, including swipe, tap, tilt, and drawing circles. Rescues feature new tools and vehicles for each pup! The app also includes an awards screen with over 30 awards, tutorials for each game, a parents screen and curriculum guide.
• Children go on rescues with all their favorite pups!
• 13 different interactive rescues.
• 3 locations: The Farm, the Bay, and the Ice Fields.
• Each rescue is a 2 part game that features the tools/skills of the Pups, and gives players the chance to experience the tools and gadgets for themselves.
• Map screen to track your progress and select your next rescue.
• Rewards screen with mission specific reward badges for each rescue, plus additional meta awards for completing all the rescues (30 awards in total)!
• In-game tutorials.
• Parents screen and curriculum guide.
End User License Agreement:
What's New in Version 1.4
Added support for British English, Dutch and French.
A few glitches
This is a fun game and my son used to enjoy it but I played with him trying to see why he has lost interest and noticed that the characters talk over each other frequently so you can't always understand them and instructions aren't clear. Also, we just played the dinosaur dig 3 times to get the achievement and tried to uncover all the items and the dirt never disappears completely so we never get the achievement so the other levels don't get unlocked. No wonder he gets bored with it and doesn't want to play this app anymore. Please fix.
This game is okay, the bundle is ridiculous!
My child likes this game, so I thought I'd so the "Complete the Bundle" option for 3 other apps. It told me upon purchase that my "device wasn't compatible" despite that my device has been updated way past the 7.0 requirement.
This game worked for a few days with sound, now there is no sound at all! Would definitely like my money back! All the other games I have purchased from the iTunes Store work perfectly fine with sound except this one. Very disappointed! I'm glad I did not purchase the bundle!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 13, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 758 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2016 Spin Master PAW Productions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Jungle$0.99