Pawprint - Pet Health Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect your pet's caretaker network around a central information source. Pawprint is the one place for medical records, feeding instructions, reminders, and even cute photos. Make sure all your pet's favorite humans are in the loop!
How to get OFFICIAL records through Pawprint:
If you'd like us to help you get their official, verified medical records from your veterinarian, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your pet's profile page (go to your pet's timeline, then click "more about me"
2. Submit a request by clicking "update" at the bottom of the page in the medical records section - you will be prompted to pick your vet or enter a new one
That's it! The Pawprint team will then contact your vet for an official copy of your records. You'll get a notification when the records are loaded onto your app and then you'll have a digital copy of the records for any emergency or to share with a service provider.
Learn more at http://getpawprint.com/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.7
- You can set your own expiration times and include additional information for manually-entered vaccines
- 'Unknown' is now a gender option
- Set your pet's adoption date
- Set your pet's biography
- New event notifications show a camera emoji if there is a picture attached
- Time is now optional for new events
- Set your pet's medication
- Invite friends/owners to your pet's community using an invite code
- Missing labels on certain forms restored
- Pet profile no longer disappearing after connecting via Facebook
This app lets me track what I want about my dog. Sometimes I don't enter things the day they happen though. I entered some vaccinations that occurred on Dec 5, and while I set the date of the event correctly, the expiration for the vaccination is being determined based on today's date (Dec 17) rather than Dec 5. When I go to medical tab to try to edit the vaccination I get an error "cannot read timestamp of undefined. Please try again"
Good So Far
I like it more than the other pet apps. There seems to be a bug when trying to add a reminder. It's telling me to choose a start date and time to be in the future but there is nothing else to choose. I also wish I could access my info on my laptop.
Love the app
I really like this app, better then the others are. Simple to use and I like how you can upload the vet records!