By PAX Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your PAX experience like never before with the PAX Vapor App. Access temperature and flavor options not available through the device alone. Create tailor-made sessions just for you and keep your device working at its best with regular firmware updates.
The PAX 3 app experience comes with revolutionary new Dynamic Modes that help you control each session with precision and reliability. Choose between five options:
- Standard: Boosts temperature when you need it and cools down when you don’t (device default mode)
- Stealth: For ultimate discretion
- Boost: Keeps your device in high gear
- Flavor: Delivers the most delicious experience possible
- Efficiency: Uses every last drop
App features available for both PAX 3 and PAX Era:
- Temperature control: Tune your temperature to a single degree to optimize for flavor and vapor production
- Customization: Name your device and select a color theme to make PAX yours. Adjust PAX 3 vibration strength or turn off completely
- Security: Lock your PAX when you want to prevent others from using it
Download the PAX Vapor App now and instantly turbocharge your PAX experience.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Pax 3 compatibility
- Dynamic modes (Pax3 only)
- Vibration control (Pax3 only)
So far so good!
I have only been using the App for a short time but so far the interface seems simple and easy to use while giving more features than other batteries especially at this size. I wish they had features that allow you to save temp settings so you can flip back and forth between exact temps but overall pleased with the Pax app so far!
Updated review: The app is working well now.
Does not work with pax 3, this was not clearly stated at the point of sale, which is misleading. And to the non crybabies teacher pet little cowards out there; when companies inconvenience/mislead us, it's our duty as consumers to complain.
Also, their customer service is terrible. Been waiting over ten days to get warranty service confirmation.
This is a edit to my last post!
Im now reposting my post about how my pax 3 was getting stuck at updating mode . I quit the app and reopened it and it ended up starting over the update and started working. This is for anyone who comes across a minor lag with in the app trying to update the pax 3 just quit the app and start the app over. Other than that this Bluetooth connect and pax3 is AMAZING!!!