Pay Off Debt
By Parallel Focus LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you’d love to watch your debt go down, track your progress, and know exactly when you’ll be debt free, then this app is for you...
Whether you’re using the debt snowball method, a debt avalanche, or paying off debt in any order you like, the highly acclaimed Pay Off Debt app helps keep you motivated and moving to debt freedom.
Over 46,000 users can’t be wrong.
As Susanebw said, “This app is so simple to use and very flexible. But the greatest thing is when I realized with the snowball method, I can be debt free in two years!”
If you’re tired of money fights, working for the credit cards, and stressing out over expenses, Pay Off Debt can help you knock out your debts and change your life.
You can go from uncertainty, stress, and worry to doing the things YOU want to do. Guilt free. I know, because my husband and I paid off over $147,000 and are now completely debt free. You can do the things that matter to you too.
▶ ABOUT PAY OFF DEBT:
It’s different from the others -- not just because it's been around since 2009 and reached the #1 Financial app multiple times.
It's different because you don't JUST get the app. You also get someone who is on your side; someone who wants to see you succeed and reach the FREEDOM that awaits. I have helpful articles at TheDebtMyth.com, offer free email tips, and reply to your questions and comments.
And I don't bombard you with ads, charge you monthly fees, or try to sell you loans or credit scores in the guise of helping the way some do.
▶ WITH PAY OFF DEBT YOU CAN:
• Stay motivated by seeing your planned debt-free date and visualizing your progress.
• Pay off debts using the order and method that works best for you
• Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off your debt with different scenarios, and find out how much of a difference even a small extra payment might make. (You can make changes at any time.)
• See exactly how far you’ve come by viewing the payment history for each debt.
• Record payments several ways. For flexibility, you can record payments that are different from the regular minimum payment and record payments frequently.
• Avoid worry. Pay Off Debt doesn’t connect to your accounts or move money around for you. Instead, you do the behaviors that will help you become debt free.
• Have confidence. Pay Off Debt shows you amortization tables and a summary of your debt as a whole, and lets you make notes. It takes it all into account: interest rates, starting & current balances, your planned monthly payment, payment recorded dates, estimated time left, and even taxes & insurance (escrow) when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt.
• Work together with your spouse and/or an accountability partner. (You can email your info to up to 4 emails and share your debt snowball across devices if you’re using the same Apple ID.)
• Use additional features, like choosing the currency you want, password protection, etc. See https://www.thedebtmyth.com/pay-off-debt-app-info/ for the full list.
▶ WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE APP:
"The greatest thing since "Total Money Make Over". I absolutely love this app! It helps me stay motivated to keep that snowball rolling! AND instead of trying to come up with the words to explain it to my husband this app did it for me. He is 100% on board with dumping debt now!" -Steph
"I just paid off my first debt thanks to this app! I swear being able to watch my % increase and my amount due decrease really helped me stick to the snowball plan. Just mailing monthly checks, and reading the statements isn’t as rewarding as this plan. Now paying off my debt feels better than shopping!" -Berryhappy
"Unique way of knowing exactly what you owe and how much is left to pay. No other app does this as smooth and perfect as this one. Lots of different features and customer service is great!" - J_019
▶ DOWNLOAD PAY OFF DEBT NOW & HEAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
(If you have questions or ideas, please email me at email@example.com.)
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Minor bug fix.
My biggest debt is my mortgage and other apps like this don't amortize, but this one does and I love it! It even accounts for my escrow and subtracts it from my principle and interest!
Is it sad that I'm excited to pay next months bills and watch my numbers go down?
There's one downside, though..I've been on the debt payoff journey for a while and I'd love to see my progress from before I downloaded the app. I already added them and said I owe $0 on it but I'd love to see my progress on the graph.
That's totally not a big deal though, the app still deserves all 5 stars
Really like this app
It is easy to use, simple to load the data in and has a simple "paid" feature. It is great to watch the debt being paid down - love the visuals and the timeline chart. It's great that it syncs between iPad and iPhone!!
In the future would like to see enhancements that allow for bi-weekly payments such as automatic payroll deductions for things like car payments or 401K loan repayments.
Good but limited
I like how simple the app is but it needs some improvement for adjusting the amounts. Always a few cents or dollars off. So now I don't do the auto pay I just enter in the amount off the principle each month. For the amount payed for this app it is very limited. Please make these simple change. Love that it give you estimate pay off dates