Whether you’re using the debt snowball method, a debt avalanche, or paying off debt in any order at all, the award-winning app Pay Off Debt by Jackie Beck helps keep you motivated and moving to debt freedom.
Over 51,000 users can’t be wrong.
As Susanebw said, “This app is so simple to use and very flexible. But the greatest thing is when I realized with the snowball method, I can be debt free in two years!”
If you’re tired of money fights, working for the credit cards, and stressing out over expenses, Pay Off Debt can help you knock out your debts and change your life.
You can go from uncertainty, stress, and worry to doing the things YOU want to do. Guilt free. I know, because my husband and I paid off over $147,000 and are now completely debt free. You can do the things that matter to you too.
▶ ABOUT PAY OFF DEBT:
It’s different from the others -- not just because it's been around since 2009 and reached the #1 Financial app multiple times.
It's different because you don't JUST get the app. You also get someone who is on your side; someone who wants to see you succeed and reach the FREEDOM that awaits. I have helpful articles at JackieBeck.com, offer free email tips, and reply to your questions and comments.
I don't bombard you with ads, charge you monthly fees, or try to sell you loans or credit scores in the guise of helping the way some do.
▶ WITH PAY OFF DEBT YOU CAN:
• Stay motivated by seeing your planned debt-free date and visualizing your progress.
• Pay off debts using the order and method that works best for you
• Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off your debt with different scenarios, and find out how much of a difference even a small extra payment might make. (You can make changes at any time.)
• See exactly how far you’ve come by viewing the payment history for each debt.
• Record payments several ways. For flexibility, you can record payments that are different from the regular minimum payment and record payments frequently.
• Avoid worry. Pay Off Debt doesn’t connect to your accounts or move money around for you. Instead, you do the behaviors that will help you become debt free.
• Have confidence. Pay Off Debt shows you amortization tables and a summary of your debt as a whole, and lets you make notes. It takes it all into account: interest rates, starting & current balances, your planned monthly payment, payment recorded dates, estimated time left, and even taxes & insurance (escrow) when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt.
• Work together with your spouse and/or an accountability partner. (You can email your info to up to 4 emails and share your debt snowball across devices if you’re using the same Apple ID.)
• Use additional features, like choosing the currency you want, password protection, etc. See https://www.jackiebeck.com/pay-off-debt-app-info/ for the full list.
▶ WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE APP:
"The greatest thing since "Total Money Make Over". I absolutely love this app! It helps me stay motivated to keep that snowball rolling! AND instead of trying to come up with the words to explain it to my husband this app did it for me. He is 100% on board with dumping debt now!" -Steph
"I just paid off my first debt thanks to this app! I swear being able to watch my % increase and my amount due decrease really helped me stick to the snowball plan. Just mailing monthly checks, and reading the statements isn’t as rewarding as this plan. Now paying off my debt feels better than shopping!" -Berryhappy
"Unique way of knowing exactly what you owe and how much is left to pay. No other app does this as smooth and perfect as this one. Lots of different features and customer service is great!" - J_019
▶ DOWNLOAD PAY OFF DEBT NOW & HEAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
(If you have questions or ideas, please email me at email@example.com.)
Fixed issues with turning the snowball off and zeroing out the monthly payment after a debt is paid off.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. It could use a few things, live landscape view, smaller text so it fits better on the screen, a graph would be great. Emergency fund at the top of bills list, option would be great.
All in all it is the best I have found so far, i have downloaded lots of snowball apps, Best one so far, i really like it.
Optimistic About This One
I'm always suspicious of those who leave nothing but 1 star reviews. Pay Off Debt is one of those applications that has a great start and could morph into something really special. The mechanics behind this application present the user with a great birds-eye view of how their debt reduction efforts are evolving. The visual graphs representing your payoff provide a quick visual reference of where you currently stand. This is important whereas anyone who has learned about credit scores will tell you that credit scores are based on percentage of debt. Having your debt below 50% or 35% paid off increases your credit score dramatically. This application shows you that representation.
I agree with the other reviewer: graphs showing current payment method versus the snowball effect would be a nice bonus feature. Also a feature whereas when one loan is paid off, the monthly payment could be applied to another debt automatically. I think those two items would make this application shine. So this app gets top marks: not only for what it does but for what it will do. The author tells me an update is already in the works. Keep up the good work!
I hardly ever go out of my way to write a review for an app but I had to make an exception for this app. Almost a year ago, I was looking at 10k in debt. Today I have paid off 3 of my 5 debts, with a little under 5k to go. While it's taken a lot of patience, changes in lifestyle and being wise with extra income, this app has also completed the puzzle. In the beginning, I was using an excel sheet that messed up constantly and didn't account for certain things. I found this app on a financial website and downloaded it immediately. It's worth the money, and I show it to anyone who will let me. It's very user friendly, gives you an estimated date you will pay off, and some days it feels more like a game rather than something scary (I challenge myself sometimes to make the pay off date sooner). The visuals and options are great. Even if I haven't made a payment, I check the app a couple times a week to remind myself how far I've come and to encourage myself to keep going. One day I will pay this off! Thank you so much Pay off Debt, you are helping me reach my goals!
Congrats on paying off those debts! And thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)
- Parallel Focus LLC
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Parallel Focus LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.