Control - Alerts & Analytics for Stripe & PayPal
By Control Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control delivers all your essential payment metrics and alerts for your online business. Available wherever your business takes you.
The native mobile experience for iOS delivers your Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal data anywhere. Tailor the metrics and notifications that matter to your business type by setting up your Control experience with either an eCommerce or Subscription/SaaS-based perspective. Control sends real-time Stripe and PayPal alerts to your phone so you know what's happening with your business at all times. Your key alerts have a specific sound associated with them, so you know if you have new sales, new customers, potential fraud, or money coming your way by way of new transfers.
One Source of Information
- Stop switching between dashboards, exporting spreadsheets, and manually calculating your key business metrics.
- No integration or coding work required; your business intelligence is within 1 click.
- Whether your business is eCommerce, subscription-based, or SaaS, Control provides key Stripe and PayPal analytics tailored for your business type.
- From understanding your customers: average order value (AOV) to life-time value (LTV), to growing your business: monthly recurring revenue (MRR) to Churn, we’ll help you reach your goals.
React Faster with Real-Time Intelligence
- Control delivers your Stripe and PayPal fraud alerts and payments analytics directly to your device.
- Retry, refund, and create charges; block credit cards directly from your phone.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
- Metrics for SaaS and subscription-based businesses: MRR, ARPU per month, Churn %
- Ability to customise business type and respective metrics on Dashboard and Revenue Charts
- Fully aggregated Stripe and PayPal payment and customer data
- Support for PayPal as a combination to Stripe or stand-alone
- PayPal real-time payment alerts
Essential for any mixed income small biz
This seems custom made for the small business owner with both an online and brick-and-mortar presence. Great insights and custom alerts, all in one place. The only way it could be better would be if they integrated with Amazon.