PayAnywhere – Accept Credit Cards With PayAnywhere's Mobile Credit Card Reader
By North American Bancard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start accepting mobile payments on the go and increase your revenue.
PayAnywhere allows your business to accept credit card payments on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PayAnywhere’s free credit card processing app and card reader enables your business to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal payments anytime, anywhere, all at the point of sale. Purchase the PayAnywhere credit card reader at Apple stores or Apple.com and you can also accept Apple Pay™ transactions.
At just 2.69% per swipe for all credit card brands with no monthly fees, PayAnywhere is quick and easy to use.
SIGN UP IN MINUTES
• Download the PayAnywhere app for free.
• Set up an account by applying in-app, online, or call 1.877.387.5640.
• Start accepting credit card payments, even before you receive your free credit card reader in the mail.
NEXT DAY FUNDING
When you swipe, you’ll get your money fast — your funds are deposited within 1 business day.
PayAnywhere has the latest in point of sale technology and lets you grow your business on the go.
• 2.69% per swipe, a flat rate for all major credit cards.
• No setup, monthly, or hidden fees.
• Live support by phone, email, and chat.
• Secure encrypted transactions adhering to PCI compliance standards.
• Accept credit cards, including Apple Pay™ transactions, and track cash payments.
• Allow customers to pay with multiple payment methods using Split Tender.
• Automatically calculate sales tax based on GPS location.
• Add cart- and item-level discounts.
• Add default tips or allow your customer to choose a custom tip.
• Organize items by sorting in color-coded categories or placing items into Favorites.
• Add modifiers and multiple prices to items.
• Customized electronic receipts sent to your customers.
• In-app reporting to view sales trends in app.
• AirPrint, Star thermal printer, and Cash Drawer compatibility.
• Free merchant portal with PayAnywhere Inside for detailed activity of your merchant account.
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We have live customer support here for you, if you need us we are ready and waiting to help.
FREE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free card reader when you sign up at payanywhere.com — our secure credit card reader makes it safe and easy to accept credit cards.
To learn more about PayAnywhere and point of sale solutions, including information on PayAnywhere Storefront (our free tablet, stand with built-in reader, and app with pricing as low as 1.69%), please visit payanywhere.com.
We love feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.0
New for iPad:
-A refresh of iPad to match up to iPhone.
-UI/UX improvements to your Item Library, Express Items, and Discounts.
-General performance updates.
Please email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com
Unexpected Charges deducted from my bank account without permission
The original complaint I had with using PayAnywhere was that AmEx was treated separately from the other cards, was an additional application, and I was charged additional fees for accepting it, despite that not being mentioned anywhere in their materials, as a result, I stopped using PayAnywhere and switched to other services 3 years ago.
Fast forward to this morning, when there was a $3.99 fee deducted via ACH from my bank account from "GLOBAL PAYMENTS GLOBAL STL” after MUCH research by me (and my bank), we traced it to likely being related to my dormant PayAnywhere account (note, there was no easy way to cancel the account, and I didn’t see a need to, since they VERY clearly state on their website that you only pay when you use it and that there are “no setup, monthly, or hidden fees”). After calling them (and waiting on hold for a full hour & 10 minutes), I was told that it was a fee to keep the account active, and that I should have received an e-mail in November (I did not), but that they couldn’t refund the fee, per “management.”
This product was recommended to me at the Apple Store. It was easy to set up an account, but it's not so easy to load inventory. You have to type each item out one by one. There's no better way to get your products into the system. A website upload would be MUCH better or even using a desktop browser than typing each in iOS.
Second issue, I haven't been able to charge a card yet. Tried using several cards and all declined, including my own. It's not working. Ticket escalated to IT support, but no answer or resolution yet.
Third issue so far...waited on hold for 29 minutes to get a hold of a customer service agent to try to fix why cards are not processing. Who has the time to wait this long to reach an agent when I'm trying to use the app to sell items? Response times need to improve if they expect me to remain a customer over other products in the market.
Great service quality
My company recently switched to PayAnyWhere after “threats” from our previous vendor demanding we buy a +$400 machine to take chip and pin cards. After extensive research, payment was the ONLY company to pick up the phone when we called and they addressed our concerns immediately. They also took the time to review our business, which saved +18% in processing costs. Operationally, Paynet’s product offering is a godsend. We save so much time and energy utilizing their recurring billing and invoicing options. Our staff is more efficient, cash flow is up, and we could not be happier.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: North American Bancard, Inc.
- © 2015 PayAnywhere
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.