Transform your business with PayAnywhere’s point of sale solution – the simple and secure way to accept credit cards and manage your business. Providing a robust mobile credit card processing app, integrated online payments capabilities, and live customer support, PayAnywhere will take your business where it needs to go.
A free online portal, PayAnywhere Inside, allows you to manage inventory, email invoices, view real-time transaction reporting, keep tabs on deposits, and even order additional credit card readers from wherever you do business.
PayAnywhere’s credit card scanner makes it easy for businesses to accept credit cards. Perfect for the retail, food, beauty, home service, and transportation industries.
PayAnywhere’s point of sale software equips you with all of the features and functionality you need to grow your business, as well as the hardware necessary to accept EMV, magstripe, and NFC contactless payments.
- Process Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards
- Use as a traditional credit card terminal to accept mobile payments
- Accept EMV chip cards with a mobile credit card reader for increased security
- Take contactless NFC payments, such as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
- Easily split checks, add tips, and accept signatures from your mobile pos system
- Customizable receipts sent by email, SMS, or printed
- Print receipts and store cash with PayAnywhere’s printer & cash register accessories
- Simplify your checkout process with a wireless barcode scanner
- Create and send online invoices while letting your customers pay via a virtual terminal
- Accept online payments from a secure payments page branded with your business information
- Set up recurring payments with autopay
- Keep funds on hold and process payments later using pre-authorization
- Take action on chargebacks with dispute management
- Add products to your item library for a faster checkout process
- Keep track of stock with inventory management tools such as low stock alerts
- See detailed sales activity, pull custom reports, and view inventory analytics
- Sync your PayAnywhere transactions to your Intuit QuickBooks Online account
- Built in time clock makes it easy for employees to clock in and out
- Now offering Homebase integration to streamline employee scheduling
EASY ONLINE SIGN UP
Signing up for merchant services is easier than ever with PayAnywhere’s online checkout. Get started today to take an innovative point of sale system anywhere you are.
1. Sign up online or in the app
2. Pick a plan
3. Pick a payment device
3.1-in-1 Bluetooth Credit Card Reader
3.2-in-1 Bluetooth Credit Card Reader
We routinely update the app for general bug fixes and improvements. For optimal performance, keep your app updated to the latest version. Please email any comments or suggestions to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
The nice thing about PayAnywhere is the support you get from using the app. I used Square for three years until a sales agent approached me about using PayAnywhere. At first, I didn’t want to change because I was so used to Square but when the rep told me I didn’t have to pay the merchant processing fee anymore with PayAnywhere because it has a cash discount feature, I made the switch and couldn’t be happier. Not only can I call someone if I have an issue but I no longer have to pay the fee that Square charges which is well above the 2.75% they fraudulently advertise. Wish I had used PayAnywhere from the beginning!
I have a large event sunday and haven't used my account in almost a year- so it kept giving me issues and i was unable to log in. I called a few times and got the uninstall and reinstall spiel. emailed— getting nervous I called again- I got sent to Customer Care then onto a Manager- without asking and understanding my urgency - he pushed it all through to IT and had in working within hours!!! I am ever so Thankful for their customer care and him for helping me!! each time I received an email trail, of why i called and what they suggested- which I liked! GREAT JOB! This Client is Happy!!!
Grrrr! To Purrr!
My quilt guild has used Pay Anywhere to process credit card payments for a variety of purposes.
In June, I had a less than stellar experience, and posted a negative review. Since changing CC processing providers would be a painful experience, I decided to invest some unencumbered time to try to get it working correctly, preferably with the Bluetooth reader. (I hate the audio jack version)
What I found is that the pop-up instructions to connect the reader in your Bluetooth settings is misleading - at least as far as my Apple devices go (iPhone 6s and iPad Mini 4).
On either of my devices, you have to go into the Pay Anywhere app settings to establish the connection.
All that said, for the June meeting, I was able to connect my iPad Mini to the Bluetooth reader, and other than having a one-sided argument with the app over the presence of a chip on a card (it was well disguised) it behaved perfectly and swiftly as well.
This camper is happy once again.
Hello kringie. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been a challenge. Please make sure that your iPad and iPhone are compatible with our Bluetooth readers (https://www.payanywhere.com/knowledge-base/equipment/tips-and-troubleshooting/bluetooth-payment-devices).
If you continue to experience difficulties, please reach out to our Customer Care team and we'll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot the issue. Customer Care can be reached at 877-387-5640. Thank you!
- North American Bancard, Inc.
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PayAnywhere, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.