By PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PayByPhone is the highest ranked parking app in the world. 12 million motorists use the service to take control of their parking every day. Our app is the one that parks you, lets you extend your parking on the move and sends you smart reminders so you never need to worry about getting a ticket.
With the addition of the Today View Widget and one of the first apps to integrate with the Apple Watch you can keep track of your parking on the move without even opening the app.
We’re also the first parking service to support Apple Pay! You can complete your transaction using Apple Touch ID for the best payment experience in the market and with our industry leading payment security you know your information is safe with us.
* Start parking from your iPhone
* Check your parking with our Apple Watch app
* View your session with the Today View Widget
* Park with Apple Pay
* Get a fully contextualized experience with our Dynamic Labeling
* Receive local notifications about your active parking
* Receive smart notices in the app, including local events, parking history and traffic information
* Get email receipts to your inbox
* Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting
Please note: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
What's New in Version 2.29
Just a quick note before we get into what's new... You're feedback is definitely important to us as we want you all to have the best possible experience, but if you see something that's not quite right please reach out to our support team. This could be anything from the cost of parking not seeming correct to a specific location number not working. Our team will be very happy to help--email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, in this new version is a number of technical but important updates. The important new items are:
* Quick pick duration buttons have been updated to show the latest, most popular choices of parking duration, including the cost of parking
* A good look at some bugs reported through app reviews
* Fixes for a few crashes we've spotted. Keeping ahead of crashes is an important but always ongoing task for us--software never stands still!
Overall excellent but some areas of improvement to consider
This is a very handy and easy to use app. Thank you for that. Five stars! Some comments: Searching by parking lot number is inconvenient. It would be great if my current location could be used as input then I could be presented with the choice to park in the lot I'm already in. A search by name would also be more convenient than search by number. The parking lot number is not always easily spotted in the lot. Finally, why do some lots show up twice when I do search by number??
Should be 5-Star, but...
I rarely give 5-stars, but perfection is rarely witnessed. So there ya go. For an app related to/connected to/run for and by The City, this ones pretty fluid. Wish the Developers could teach the SF Supervisors and Mayor how to be so reliable, functional and convenient. SFPD ignores all the double parking Uber drivers. Imagine the revenue and relief we'd all have if only they did park proper and use the app? Ahhhh, one can dream...
I love this app. It works the way it says it will and it lets me park on a rainy day in Seattle without having to stand at the meter trying to get it to take the coins I have or my credit card. And it lets me pay for my friend's parking too.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 2.29
- Size: 74.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
- © 2017 PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.