By PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PayByPhone is the highest ranked parking app in the world. 12 million motorists use the service to take control of their parking every day. Our app is the one that parks you, lets you extend your parking on the move and sends you smart reminders so you never need to worry about getting a ticket.
With the addition of the Today View Widget and one of the first apps to integrate with the Apple Watch you can keep track of your parking on the move without even opening the app.
We’re also the first parking service to support Apple Pay! You can complete your transaction using Apple Touch ID for the best payment experience in the market and with our industry leading payment security you know your information is safe with us.
* Start parking from your iPhone
* Check your parking with our Apple Watch app
* View your session with the Today View Widget
* Park with Apple Pay
* Get a fully contextualized experience with our Dynamic Labeling
* Receive local notifications about your active parking
* Receive smart notices in the app, including local events, parking history and traffic information
* Get email receipts to your inbox
* Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting
Please note: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
What's New in Version 2.28
Spring is here and with it brings another release of the app! We have some enhancements and a whole lot of work under the hood. We're continuing to work hard on making this the best experience it can be. Included in this release is the following:
* The quick park duration buttons has been updated to show the cost! If you like choice, this is for you
* All app notifications now use the default sound and vibrate settings, much needed if you're a busy type
* The app has been updated to better support parking locations that do not require a vehicle plate, this makes parking that bit quicker
* Updated information for when the duration selected exceeds the maximum stay or when parking is not allowed
* MasterCard and Maestro branding has been updated, we all need to stay relevant!
* Amex security code instructions have been updated to be clearer, that's the 4 digits on the front!
* An all new help center which contains a much more comprehensive FAQ structure and help ticket system
* Better handling for when there is a service down alert. Although we hope this will never happen, the app will show much better information if it does
* For those of you that still sometimes see the welcome screens unexpectedly, more work has been done to reduce the possibility this reoccurring once logged in
* Error handling has been updated to be more informative, situations like the payment has gone through, but due to a network fault the app has not been updated
Got a parking ticket because of phone app.
I work as an audio engineer and, once on site and on a show, I have a very limited window of opportunity to text or take calls much less add time to my parking meter. Yesterday I was reminded of the remaining time on my meter and tried to add time using the app but it wouldn't let me. Busy and hectic I simply forgot at the end of the cycle. After a fourteen hour work day in downtown Miami, I had a nice $28 ticket on my car - after spending $20 already on Parkmobile parking fees. I'd almost say this lack of a simple feature frames the parking company in cahoots with the city. Ridiculous. Beware!
Saves the Day always
This is my BEST, most productive, money saving App!! Thank you! For those complaining of 'only 30 minutes' or 'it didn't let me extend...' that's a fallacy. It all depends on the meter and the area and the restrictions the meter puts out there. The pay by phone follows the meter's rules and the app tells you if the meter will not allow the extension.
Easy enough to use
Easy to use and store different vehicles. But if you forget to pay there is a new bill that doesn't tell you what date you missed. So you cannot review your parking dates to verify if you are being billed appropriately!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 02, 2017
- Version: 2.28
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
- © 2017 PayByPhone Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.