PayPal Here : Mobile Point Of Sale (POS) System
By PayPal, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Dear customers, this update brings the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- [Fix] Ability to print receipts on LAN based Star Printers.
- [Enhancement] Refraining the app from blocking users from logging in when location services are disabled. However, in order to process payments, they need to be switched on.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
Excellent and safe way to do business
I'm opening a 503c non profit but your support staff explained reserves etc. My fees on my account will always be $200 or $400 and for credit card fraud our financial business banker said purchasing prepaid cards would be safer because there is so much internet fraud. I was just confused why it was not available. It was explained and I see it being very easy moving forward. For my new non profit they will have to use their personal card to get tax gifting credit but I'm going to invest in the chip reader
3 year business owner
I have been using PayPal for my mobile business for the past 3 years and I absolutely LOVE the way it works. It's a safe and secure way to do money transactions, I think the fee should be monthly and not per transaction, but at least they don't charge to transfer the funds into your bank account. I will continue to use PayPal and pray that they come out with a PayPal pay tablet or device that's handheld and you can take it with you on the go.
Small business' best friend.
I own a heat air condition business and my customers always ask me do I accept cards and I always said no because the fees were too expensive. When PayPal here was introduced I decided to try it out. Now I encourage all customers to pay with their debit/credit cards because PayPal here is so convenient and cost effective. Now I never have to worry about bounced checks.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © 2017 PayPal Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.