Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up for PayPal Here
3) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
Thanks for using PayPal Here. Version 3.5.2 includes bug fixes and reliability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Super Easy Refunds
I was using the Square, but have found processing refunds to be a breeze using a PayPal, and much easier to track transactions overall.
Slow reader is annoyingly frustrating to use!
I don’t mind most of the PayPal apps and functions. I do mind the reader, that wasn’t cheap, being so slow! I have to remove and re-pair the reader EVERY single time I open the PP Here app, or else it doesn’t work. More often than not, I end up using the original triangle reader because it isn’t worth the hassle with the chip reader.
PayPal is a joke
If you’re interested in partnering with a company that allows you to accept credit cards from your customers, then will make you wait and eternity before releasing your money, this is the company for you! I cant understand why anyone would want to use PayPal! So we went through all the set up and started accepting payment from customers on PayPal and what a nightmare! Thank God we only ran two or three customers cards through PayPal! They are holding funds on two of them for up to a month! When we told PayPal we did not want to wait that long and that we would like to refund the customers money, we were told from PayPal that unfortunately the returning funds would come out of our account as the customers funds were tied up in PayPals holding account! What a joke! Obviously at least one of PayPal’s gig’s is making money from interest of people’s (my customers) funds as long as possible, claiming they’re trying to verify transactions that have already been approved on my customers cards!!! I think this should be considered fraud! I would definitely stay away from this company and would not recommend them to anyone!
- PayPal, Inc.
- 146.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 PayPal Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.