PayPal Here: Accept Credit Card Payments Anywhere With PayPal's Mobile Card Reader
By PayPal, an eBay Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get paid on your iPhone® or iPod® touch with our free app and card reader. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash payments, scan checks, and accept PayPal payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
START SWIPING IN MINUTES:
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Plug in your PayPal Here reader and swipe away
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Call our live help team at 877-569-1136 or visit www.paypal.com/here
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and card reader
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
• Accept PayPal payments from the millions of PayPal account holders
What's New in Version 2.0
• Overall upgraded experience with a fresh look and feel
• New dynamic search tool
• Now you can swipe cards at any time during the order process
• Easier custom inventory entry system
• Simplified order entry, profile, settings, and log-in process
• Quicker visibility of customers that have “checked-in” to pay
• Enhanced cart view for reviewing sales before payment
• Faster entry and auto-fill of customer info for receipts
Can't do without it now.
People beefing about paypal asking for social security numbers should realize that the Federal Government demands it if you're going to charge people's credit cards or accept money for your dealings. Get a clue! Basically, it's the same reason why banks demand for your social security number before you open an account. The world "security" on SSN is there for a reason. It makes you traceable in case of fraud!
Having said that, all personal Infos on Paypal's database are encrypted.
GREAT CONCEPT, GREAT SERVICE, GREAT APP.
Simple, Elegant, Beautiful!
Love, love, love the new app design. It’s a better way to take payments. I would prefer not to have the status of the credit card reader and the tax is on label always present when making my order - I can see the card reader is plugged in and i know i have tax on - so its creates unnecessary noise - otherwise - the clean simple design is beautiful! Well done PayPal!! A+
I'm sick and tired of Square randomly canceling accounts, so I came to PayPal Here. I wasn't really impressed with the app, but just a few days after downloading it they've updated it to this new version, and it's wonderful! LOVE the redesign. Much more simple and streamlined.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PayPal, an eBay Company
- © 2014 PayPal, an eBay company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.