PayPal: Mobile Cash
By PayPal, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TAP INTO YOUR MONEY
Send money or pay online to almost anywhere in the world in just seconds. Manage all the ways you send, receive, and spend money at a glance – download the PayPal payment app today.
SEND MONEY IN SECONDS
Transfer money to PayPal account holders in over 100 countries using just their email address or mobile number. When the money arrives in their account (usually in seconds), they can spend the money online or withdraw it with just a tap. And it’s completely free when you send money to friends in the US from your bank account or PayPal balance.
GET PAID WITH EASE
Send a request for money that allows people to pay you back with just a tap. Whether you’re collecting money for a group gift or something you sold online, PayPal mobile app makes it easy for them and even easier for you.
STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL
Whenever you send, receive, and spend money with PayPal, the app sends an instant notification to help you keep track of it all. Whether you use PayPal Credit, your balance, your bank, or your debit and credit cards to pay with PayPal - you can find everything and anything you need to simply manage it all in this secure payment app.
What's New in Version 6.20.1
Log in to PayPal using Face ID on iPhone X.
Not enough security
How about sending verifications to the primary phone number and restrict transactions until verification? Or at least make it an option? I can’t seem to find that anywhere in the app and finding out through an email that transactions have already gone through instead of sending me a text asking for verification isn’t good security either.
Instead of trying to contact a company to refund, after the purchase, make it available to dispute right there in the transaction for the account.
Instead of PayPal just allowing purchases, and making me go to the company for a refund and not have PayPal help with that dispute, isn’t good customer relations either.
And if I’m trying to delete my bank and card info because I don’t want more transactions going to that card, even if there are pending transactions, let me delete it. Keeping it available for a transaction to go through, isn’t good security.
Like it but improvements can be made
I enjoy using PayPal and the app has made buying and selling very convenient for me in many ways. But there are things I can't do on the app that bug me.
1) Invoices. I can't actually send or pay invoices using the ap. I have to either get on a computer or use the browser on my phone. Which makes having the app a little pointless at times.
2) e-checks. When I'm on my computer I can see when a payment is sent as an e-check and when it's set to be cleared by. On the app it just shows as a pending payment and provides no other details. Sometimes this makes showing my buyers that I have to wait a pain cause again, either computer or my phone browser.
3) This is just a suggestion on my end, but if I'm sending a payment in another currency I would like seeing how much will show up charged in my bank account each time I do it. Right now it seems to show me 4/10 transactions that ___ JPY is ___ USD. It would also be easier if there was a conversion calculator available on the website since google and PayPal tend to have different rates.
4) I can no longer use the app to transfer funds from my bank. This defeats the purpose of having the app.
Otherwise I enjoy using it.
Easy to use, excellent customer service
There are very few products/apps/services that hit the mark consistently- PayPal service is one of the rare ones. I’ve had an account since the early 2000s (maybe even within a year of its inception) and the service has not disappointed. I started using the mobile app last year (didn’t have a device to support it) and find its even easier - less steps to send money. I love that I can quickly login with a PIN versus a long password. And I like that i am presented with a list of people/merchants that I have previously sent money - takes less steps to send another payment. I rarely receive $$ via PayPal but I am told that this process is seamless.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 29, 2017
- Version: 6.20.1
- Size: 255 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © PayPal, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.