PayPal - Send and request money safely
By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TAP INTO YOUR MONEY
Send money or pay online to almost anywhere in the world in just seconds. Manage all the ways you send, receive, and spend money at a glance – download the PayPal payment app today.
SEND MONEY IN SECONDS
Transfer money to PayPal account holders in over 100 countries using just their email address or mobile number. When the money arrives in their account (usually in seconds), they can spend the money online or withdraw it with just a tap. And it’s completely free when you send money to friends in the US from your bank account or PayPal balance.
GET PAID WITH EASE
Send a request for money that allows people to pay you back with just a tap. Whether you’re collecting money for a group gift or something you sold online, PayPal mobile app makes it easy for them and even easier for you.
STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL
Whenever you send, receive, and spend money with PayPal, the app sends an instant notification to help you keep track of it all. Whether you use PayPal Credit, your balance, your bank, or your debit and credit cards to pay with PayPal - you can find everything and anything you need to simply manage it all in this secure payment app.
What's New in Version 6.13.1
We hope you enjoy our app! Please keep it updated so you’ve always got our latest and greatest improvements.
Easy to use, intuitive, and the best financial app ever!
This greatly simplifies our lives, and helps our family stay on budget, where we have 17 different accounts including checking, mortgage, retirement plans, and two different sole proprietorships, along with several other investment accounts.
No more balancing of checkbooks ever.
NOW WE NEED IMPROVEMENTS:
1. Budget/trends graphs are good but not flexible enough, and show monthly totals, but not YTD; and there are graphs by category and graphs across time, BUT was most budgeters need graphs by category WITHIN month--THIS IS BASIC STUFF. Without it we still have to download to excel and do all the sorting and filters, making a wonder simple graphical app far more complex and difficult to work with.
2. Also, there should be the ability to aggregate whatever selections of transactions as we want, and be able to reassign to a new category
3. Generally, there are too many default categories we don't use, and not enough categories we prefer to use. Setting of categories should be more flexible.
4. For the love of God, if we have declined the last 500 credit card offers, please drop it and include more creative products that we might actually use.
GO FROM GOOD TO GREAT BY MAKING THESE SIMPLE MODIFICATIONS! IF YOU DONT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL.
A good app, but I like Venmo more...
I have been working for an international tutoring company, and they have been sending my compensation through PayPal quite regularly. The app is fine and does its job, but the fees are annoying as all get out. Depending on how much money someone (in this case, my employer) transfers to your PayPal account, a larger or smaller percentage is funneled into the PayPal company itself. This seems rather unfair and greedy while other payment/transaction websites do not take your money but simply hold onto it until you are able to directly transfer it to your bank of choice. Also, the PayPal streams of emails are a rather annoying onslaught of ads that I do NOT care about, and the company keeps sending them to me even after I have unsubscribed from its email list. The app itself works okay, but the company's greed is what dissatisfies me the most.
Great I give 4 stars
Great app used it for years I! the only reason why I give 4 stars is because the of an inability to use their new option. They have activated this new option this year 2017 to be able to do an instant deposit with a small fee. I am suppose to be able to pay a small fee to do direct deposit instantly instead of waiting 1 business day, but unfortunately this does not work for me. Anyone else experiencing the problem? I have seen the option pop up but it just disappears when I went to click on it and didn't pop up again. I heard right now they only allow it in the UK. Hopefully this is something they can fix to allow us all to use. Other than that Paypal is a very trustworthy company and customer service is amazing!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 01, 2017
- Version: 6.13.1
- Size: 233 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © PayPal, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.