By PayPal, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pay Smarter. Pay Simpler. Pay Anywhere. The world’s safest way to pay online is now at your favorite restaurants, stores, and more. Introducing your new digital wallet.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to pay with your phone. Even better, use the PayPal app to order ahead.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, or add and withdraw funds —anytime, anywhere.
• Get special offers only available to PayPal customers.
• Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
What's New in Version 5.13
- Bug Fixes
Couldn't Be Easier
The app makes it extremely easy to send money to friends or family in just a few seconds. If you pay using your bank account, it's free. The receiving party has the money deposited into their PayPal account within a couple of seconds, from which they can easily transfer it to their bank account. This is the perfect app for those times you go to restaurants or bars and no one has the right change.....or you have a friend who forgot to put money in his wallet that morning. No one forgets to bring their cellphone with them, and most folks have a PayPal account. Problem solved!
Love PayPal but this app is Weak
I don't understand why this doesn't have full features. Website is much better. This app should store contacts instead of syncing with my phones contacts. I do paypal business with people that aren't in my phone, and I have to go back and look up their email address. It makes no sense that I can't find contact info for someone I want to send money to, even though we have recent transactions listed in the transaction history! I should be able to select a past transaction and be able to send to that person with ease. Now I have to hop on a computer, manually look up this transaction, and use the email address.
The app works fine, but through many updates still lacks some obvious basics that NEED to be addressed:
1) Needs iPhone 6/6+ screen resolution optimization.
2) The Touch ID Login feature is great getting in, but once you log out, the dumb app prompts you to use Touch ID again and you cannot get out of the app without Canceling that prompt once or twice. Was this even thought out? Please fix this bug!
3) The transaction “detail” does not actually show “detail”. If I have money in my PayPal balance but not enough to cover a transaction, so it uses bank funding partially, the “detailed” view should show the partial amounts. Just one total makes no sense here, and this is NOT any different from a summarized view.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 13, 2015
- Version: 5.13
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PayPal, Inc.
- © PayPal, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.